Leo x Reader

A/N:OMG!!!!EEEKKKKKSSSSSS!!!!WOOOHOOOO!!!!MY OTP IS A FREAKING CANON NOW!!!!!!!SOLANGELO IS SAILING!!!!!(Refer to page 89 of Trials of Apollo:The Hidden Oracle)Anyways,I specifically updated to tell you guys this awesome news!I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!*FANGIRLS*
You guys:Could u carry on with the story??
Me:Sorry.....I just get too excited.Anyways,there you go.

You had planned to make cookies for Leo. You took out the freshly baked cookies from the oven and made someone knocked on your cabin door. 'Right on time' you thought and grinned.

"'Sup Y/N? Why did you ask me to come?" Leo asked.

"Surprise!!!" You yelled while shoving your cookies towards Leo. He greedily looked at the cookies and grinned.

"How did you know choco-chip cookies were my favorite?" Leo asked.

"Magic~~"You said. Lol no, you made it because it was your favorite. Anyways.......

He grabbed a cookie from the plate and bit it.

"How is it?" You asked eagerly. "It is my first time to bake" you informed.

"Great!! It's amazing Y/N" Leo said with cookie pieces filling his mouth. 

But something seemed off.

His eyes were kind of watery and he looked very uncomfortable. You frowned and tried one of your own cookies.

"UGHHH!" You spat it out. 

Somehow, Leo swallowed the cookie he took.

"You could have just told me that it's pathetic......I am a worse cook than England." You said, looking at Leo. He looked guilty.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. It's just that, you made it for me with so much of love. And I know it is you first time. I didn't want you to be upset" Leo said and you hugged him. He pulled you into a sweet kiss.

"Anyways,Have I told you the story of how I burnt soup?" He asked and you said 'no'.

"Well, you see, I wanted to have soup one day. All you had to do was boil water, put the contents of the soup packet into the water and keep stirring" He said.

"How could you have messed it up?" You asked with curiosity.

"Well,I forgot to keep stirring and after a while, I smelled something burning. I realized it was my soup" he said and both of you started giggling. Soon,the giggles turned into laughs.

"You aren't the worst cook ever!"Leo said. "By the way what did even you put in your cookies that made it so hard?"he asked.

"The blood of my enemies!!" you laughed creepily. Leo's expression changed in the split of a second.

"Just kidding!" You said and he sighed in relief.

"Well, that's good to know!"He said.

Only if he knew.........

JUST KIDDING OMG.