Leo x Reader

For @NicoleAllan7

Guess what time it was?CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!You were happily sitting in your reading spot(below a tall tree)when your hyperactive friend Leo Valdez came skipping towards you.You had always liked him but he seemed completely oblivious to it.

"Hey!What-chu doin'?"he asked.

"I am hunting elephants!"You said sarcastically and you both burst out laughing.

"Well,which book are you reading?"he asked

"Harry Potter and The Goblet of fire"you answered and he started fangirling.(a/n:I was about to write catching fire but I liked this one better).

"OMG!OMG!I totally loved the first task!You know how much I love Dragons!"he said.You were kind of shocked because you never thought that he'd be reading a book.

"When did you read it?"you asked.

"Well,I have never read it!But I have seen the movies!!"he said sheepishly and you face-palmed.You should have expected this from Leo.You close your book and lay down on the soft grass.Leo does the same as you.Then,your eyes fall on a mistletoe hanging above this tree.You blushed deep red."Well,you know the legend,don't you?"he said and you nodded.Apparently,he had seen the mistletoe too."So what are you waiting for"he asked and started kissing you passionately.

"At least all the effort was worth it.I had to literally hit a cleaning harpy on the face with a mistletoe"he said and you laughed.

"Wait,were you the one who hanged this mistletoe above my reading spot?"you asked and he nodded slowly."I have always loved you from the first time I saw you"he admitted and you started laughing.

"I love you too"you said,pulling him in for another kiss.