Leo x Baby!Reader

You looked at your dad,Leo with an adorable but confused look on your face.

"Baaawaa!"you said.

"No darling,say Daddy"Leo pleaded.You still hadn't said your first word yet and Leo wanted you to say 'daddy' for your first word.He had tried all the methods to make you say daddy from bribing you with candies to begging you.But alas,none of them worked!

"Baababab!"you said and giggled.Leo sighed.

"Please y/n!Say daddy.Okay fine,even Dada will do!!"he looked at you with puppy eyes.You just smiled and reached for his cheeks.

"Babaaab!bababaa" you smiled.

"Leo,Y/n!I made a cake!!Try it and tell me how it is!"your mom called from the kitchen.You eagerly turned your head towards the door when you heard your mom speak(especially when she said the word 'cake') but as soon as you realized she wasn't there,you started crying.

"Bwaaaaaa!"you cried.

"Okay fine!We are going to the kitchen to meet your mom anyway!"Leo said.You giggled.

"Aww!You look so cute y/n!"your mom squealed.

"Yeah,she's so cute.But she refuses to say 'dada'!All she says is "Baawawww" and "Babaaaba"!"Leo complained to his wife a.k.a your mom.

"Give her some time!Don't pester her!"your mom replied coolly and Leo pouted."Now let's have some cake!Shall we?"your mom asked and you tried to reach for the cake.

"Yeah y/n!We'll give you cake!Wait patiently!"Leo said.

"Cake!!"you cheered.

"Yes cak-WHAT!?!?DID YOU JUST SAY CAKE?!?!"Leo looked at you with disbelief.

"Cake!"you said it again.

"Oh my gods seriously?All this time I try to make you say dada and 'cake' ends up being your first word?!Sometimes,you remind me so much of Percy!"he sighed but smiled anyway.

"Dada!!"you said adorably making your dad grin at you proudly!

"You finally said it!But I still can't believe that your first word was 'cake'!!"Leo smiled making you giggle.He gave you a small kiss on the cheek.You smiled cutely.

"Dada!"