Nico Di Angelo x Reader

You were looking out of the window. Yep, you never payed attention to your Italian class. (You took Italian classes at school) But one thing sure caught your attention today. Your teacher said that you had an exam tomorrow. You started screaming.

"Oh my gods! and Godsdam it!". You rushed home without even waiting for your friend and took out your textbook with a heavy heart. You perked up when the doorbell rang. You ran to open the door. There stood your amazing friend Nico. You grinned. Maybe he could teach you Italian.

"Hey Neeks!" you said and he scowled at the nickname.

"I told you not to call me that" he grumbled.

"So what happened?" you asked.

"Nothing.Do I need a reason to visit my dear friend?" he pouted. You just chuckled and let him in.

"So how's the camp?" you asked.

"Boring without you" he replied and you turned pink.

"Hey! I wanted to ask you something .Could you do me a favor?" you asked him.

"Shoot" 

"Umm actually we have an Italian exam tomorrow and I was wondering if you could tutor me. Please" you said while using the charm of puppy dog eyes.

"Okay fiiiineee!" he said and you smiled.

"Lets start with the basics."

"grazie is thank you"

"Buongiorno is good morning"

"buona notte is good night"

"ciao is hello"

"arrivederci is goodbye"

"and mi dispiace is I'm sorry" He said and you nodded, trying to remember these things.

"Ti amo is good evening" he said and you nodded curtly.

"Now say it with me.Ti amo Nico" he commanded.

"Okay. Ti amo Nico" you said and you could see a tiny speck on pink dusted on his cheeks. You guys continued learning Italian for a while and Nico shadow-travelled back to camp after sometime.

*Next day*

Everyone except you got their Italian papers after correction.Your teacher asked you to come and meet her after the class. You thought that you performed poorly.

*After the class*

"Good morning Y/N.I'm really proud of your progress. You have scored the top marks in your class" she said and you smiled.

"But there is this one thing........Ti amo does not mean good evening.It means 'I love you'."  She informed. You smirked evilly. You had a lesson to teach him! Your teacher started to cower in fear because of the evil vibes you gave her.

You went home and called your dearest friend Nico. Soon, the doorbell rang and you opened the door.

"Ciao Y/N" Nico greeted you but you just smiled creepily at him.

"Ti amo Nico!"

Then realization struck him. "You found out....didn't you?" he asked sheepishly and you nodded angrily.

"Umm actually I've liked you for a while Y/N" he told you and closed his eyes expecting a slap or something. But instead,a small 'ti amo, stupido' came from you and he was shocked.

"Really?"he asked.

"No" you said. The end. 

Just kidding.

"Of course" you said pulling him into a passionate kiss.