Percy x Reader (CRACK!FIC ish~)

A/N: OMG! It's the 100th part! Can you believe it?? And I just realized that I've got 99.7 K views and 4.5 K votes. Its a dream come true. Thank you so much to everybody who encouraged me to write more!!You guys seriously make my day! :) I have more to rant but I'll just write it in the ultimate last part!

~~~~~

Once upon a time, in a land far,far away,There lived a princess called Y/N,who's currently reading this reader insert on Wattpad.

Then suddenly, a monster broke into her room.

"DIEEEEE!" It screamed and kidnapped her.(No,it's not coach Hedge)

She shouted for help but no one came till they reached a castle.

"I'm hungry!" Y/N complained.

"HERE!" The monster said gruffly while pushing a plate full of blue cookies towards her.

"Blue cookies?What the Hades?"she asked.

"JUST SHUT UP AND EAT!THIS IS ALL I HAVE!"The monster roared.

Suddenly,the castle door burst open and a guy with sea green eyes entered while carrying a sword.

"My prince!"Y/N squealed.

The brave warrior was from a kingdom known as Manhattan.He courageously defeated the monster.

"THIS SHALL BE THE END OF YOU!" The warrior shouted and stabbed the monster with his sword.

"PERCY JACKSON!!I WILL KILL YOU!" The monster roared and died.

'Hmm....Y/N Jackson.Sounds good enough!' Y/N thought while taking a bite out of her cookie.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!NOT MY COOKIESSSSS!!" Percy screeched and snatched the plate from her hands.

Then he coolly walked away leaving her behind.

"What the Hades just happened?Are you kidding me??" Y/N shouted.

~~~~~~~

"THE END" Piper concluded.

"Eww!What a pathetic story!I'm not like that! I'd definitely save Y/N"Percy grumled.

"Oh puh-lease!Everybody here knows that you'd definitely do that"you said and everyone nodded.

"I'm swag!" you said and whistled loudly.

Suddenly a unicorn appeared out of nowhere.

"Good bye peasants!~~"you screamed while flying over the horizon to the land far far away!