Percy x Reader

This was requested by ariel91203.

Reader-chan's p.o.v

You were waiting for your boyfriend Percy in the beach. He had told you that he had something important to tell you.

You hoped that he wouldn't break up with you.

"Hey Y/N" said Percy, snapping you out of your thoughts. He was looking disturbed and nervous. 

"What happened Percy?" you asked him calmly. But on the inside, you were panicking so hard that even Bertholdt Hoover's wouldn't match your panic level.

"Um....um....." he replied, making you more nervous.

"Areyougoingtobreakupwithme?" you asked in a hurry. (Yer a wizerd hurry.....sorry)

"What? No no!" He said. You felt relief wash over yourself.

"Actually Y/N, I just wanted to say that your last name is weird and it doesn't suit you" he said. (cr to that one post I saw on Pinterest)

" Is this the reason why you called me?? What the Hades Jackson??? What do you want me to change it to?" You asked him.

"Lets see, well, Jackson will be amazing" he said while grinning.

"Y/N Jackson....wait what?" you said, looking shocked. He was on his knees by then and he took out a small box.

"Y/N, I have loved you since the minute I laid my eyes on you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I had no idea how empty I was till I met you. I want to grow old, with you by my side. Will you marry me?"he asked.

You couldn't help but squeal. You hugged him tightly. "I take that as a y-" he began but you cut him off by pecking his lips.

*after a few months*

"Geez Y/N!" Thalia said while earning a smack on the head from Annabeth.

"Y/N, it's gonna be fine" Annabeth said in a convincing tone. Today was the day of your marriage. The bride-groom? Of course Percy. (HAHAHA I WROTE BRIDE ACCIDENTALLY! AND NOW I JUST IMAGINED HIM IN A DRESS!)

"Y/N, don't lick your lips, it's gonna smudge your lipstick" scolded Piper. Once you came out of the make-up room, you could feel all the eyes on you.

"You look wonderful" Percy complimented and you blushed. The wedding wasn't to grand but it was pretty welcoming and warm.

Everybody you knew was here. You both finished your vows.

"You may kiss the bride" Priest said and you kissed.

*After a few years*

"Mommy, I want to go for swimming" said c/n(child name), your 4 year old child.

"But the pool is closed today" you said.

"No mommy,I wanna go for swimming" c/n whined.

"Come, I'll take you to the ice-cream parlor" You said and c/n started jumping up and down gleefully.

"Yay! Ice cream" they shouted making you laugh.

~Meanwhile~

Percy was sitting in the bathtub and was playing with his, more like C/n's 'Ducky'.

"Quack Quack!" Percy quacked.

"Mommmmmyyyyy! I think dad is in the tub playing with my Ducky!" C/N whined.

All you could do was facepalm. 

"I live with 2 kids" you sighed and C/N giggled. Percy better be expecting a smack on his head from you when he came out of the bathroom.