Nico Di Angelo x Reader

Back to the future..ahm..I mean story..

You were too bored so you decided to visit your boyfriend Nico. You knocked on his cabin door. No answer. You turned the doorknob and luckily the door was open. You gasped at the sight before you. Nico was sitting on his bed while holding a gaming controller.

"Y-Y/N?What are you doing here?" he asked. You glared at him. Never did he mention that he had video games.

"Where did you get these from?" you asked.

"Umm....actually I stole them from Hermes cabin" he replied.

"I'm pretty sure they wouldn't suspect me for stealing these" he added.

"Would you mind if I joined you?" you asked while grinning.

"No. Not at all. BUT PREPARE TO LOSE!"He said and you sat on his bed. He handed you another controller. You guys played Mario Kart!!!

*Timeskip (after the game)*

"Noooooo! How is this possible?" Nico wailed. You just beat him in the game thrice in a row.

"Hahaha! In your face" you fist-bumped and did a small victory dance. You guys played a few racing games too.

"I'm bored" you declared.

"Yeah" Nico said.

"Lets play Angry birds" you said while taking out a tablet. Nico looked at you suspiciously.

"You stole it too?" He asked.

" I prefer the term, borrowed without permission" you grinned.

*A few seconds later*

"DIE YOU EVIL PIG" you screamed. You both were playing very intensely.

"Oh my gods! You are so useless!" Nico screamed at the green boomerang bird. The dinner bell rang.

"Hey I think we should be going.Its dinner time.We'll play tomorrow"you said. He nodded.

As soon as you reached the Dining Pavillon, your friends looked at both of you, concern lacing their faces.

You were engulfed in a hug by Annabeth and Piper while the boys were giving Nico a side hug. You were baffled.

"What happened?" you asked them.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. Don't worry, you'll find someone better soon enough" they both said.

"What the Hades is going on?" Nico shouted.

"You both broke up, didn't you"Leo asked.

"No we did not. What gave you guys such a ridiculous idea?" you asked.

"We guys were passing by when Y/N said,'Die you evil pig'and Nico replied with a'you are so useless'." Percy said.

Nico and you couldn't control your laughter. Everyone looked extra confused.

"We were playing Angry Birds. Nico called the boomerang bird useless. Not me. And the evil pigs were the green pigs in the game." you explained. Everyone started laughing.

"Thank gods! You both were my OTP" Piper said and you both blushed.