All the HOO guys x reader

It was 14th February.Yes,Valentines' day.All these years,you had spent this day watching your favorite shows/movies with your BFFs in your cabin.But little did you know that this year,it was going to be different.

You were reading Harry Potter when Jason suddenly came up to you.He was red as a tomato.

"Hey Jase!Sup?"you asked,while grinning.

"Ehm...Uhmm.....Oh right!When I'm around you,Sparks fly!"He said and sighed in relief.He had kinda forgotten the pickup line when he saw your face.Now it was your turn to blush.

Out of nowhere,The Stoll brothers appeared.

"You Stoll our heart Y/N!"They said in sync while making a heart shape out of their hands.

 But before you could reply,Percy jogged up to you.

"Hey guys.Do you mind if I steal Y/N away for a moment?Thanks!"He just dragged you away without waiting for a reply.

"Hi!I'm Percy Jackson!"he said.

"I already know th-Wait!Was that a pick up line?Gods!You're such a narcissist!"You said.

"Okay fine.I have another one.You and me.At the dam snack bar in 5?"he asked.You blushed.

"Hey Y/N!!!!"Leo walked towards you."By the way Chiron asked you to meet him in 5 minutes,Percy"he said.
Percy huffed and walked away while cursing at Chiron and Leo for ruining the moment.Leo gave you an impish grin.

"I Argo II us"he said.You blushed even more.

"Are you ill or something?You're so red.Wait!That reminds me!Is it hot in here or is it just you?"he asked while trying to flirt.By now,you were ready to faint.Suddenly,an arrow with a note buzzed towards you and you caught it.

'Please meet me in the strawberry fields right now.I'm waiting for you! :)

~Your secret admirer' The note read.

"Sorry Leo!Gotta go!Bye!"You said while mentally thanking the person who sent you the no.You then quickly and ran off before he could ask you any questions.You finally reached the strawberry fields.

"Y/N!Here!"Somebody shouted.

"Will?"You questioned."Are you the one who gave me the note?"you asked.

He nodded shyly."If it wasn't the sun,you'd be the hottest thing ever created"he said.You internally groaned even though the pick up line was very cute.You were just fed up with those.

Suddenly somebody grabbed you and your vision blackened.You regained consciousness in a few seconds.You finally realized that Nico had shadow-traveled you to the fireworks beach.

"I am so sorry Y/N!I had no other option.You were surrounded by people.By the way,you look drop dead gorgeous"he said while blushing.

You could take it no more.You felt all your blood rush up to your cheeks and you were about to faint. Nico started panicking and calling out for help.

Percy,Leo,Frank,Luke and Jason immediately came to your rescue.Yeah,They were stalking you the whole day.Suddenly,someone picked you up bridal style.You realized that it was Frank.

"I could be your teddy-bear,if you want!"he said shyly.Nearby,you could hear Octavian shouting at Frank.

"HEY!!!!THAT WAS MY PICK UP LINE FOR Y/N!YOU STOLE IT!!!"Octavian accused Frank.

"Hey Let me pick her up!"Leo shouted.

"Aedrfgukyhllkfdgxgyi"you said while looking at them.

"I think we broke her"Octavian said and Jason nodded.

"Hey!I never got my chance to say my pick up line!The oracle told me that you're the one" Luke said.

You finally fainted.

"By the way why is her nose bleeding?"Percy asked.

This was indeed a very strange valentines day for you!