Nico Di Angelo x Reader

Dedicated to halfbloodwolf and @NicoleAllan7.They are awesome!

You look at you boyfriend,Nico Di Angelo.You both were watching a vampire movie(of course not Twilight).Suddenly,a ridiculous yet convincing thought creeps into your mind.

"Nico!"you said quietly

'Hmm?"he asked,not removing his eyes from the television.

"Are you a vampire?"you asked,making him spit out the water that he was drinking.He looked at you with wide eyes.

"Where the Hades did you get that ridiculous idea from?"he asked.

"Uhh...1)You're so quite and you do not like to interact people,
2)You hate sunlight and coming out of your cabin,
3)You are so dark,mysterious and intellectual,
4)You like scary stuff and the night,
5)and your room kinda looks like a vampire's lair.No offence"you say too quickly.

"You are so smart y/n.I never thought you'll be able to figure out the truth about me"he said,trying to suppress a laugh.Feeling proud of yourself,you waved your hand dismissively and said,"Puh-lease!Everyone knows that I'm smart!".Nico could control it no more and he burst out laughing!

"Hahaha-I am-haha-not a vampire-hahaha"he said in between his laughs.You looked confused for a second and then it hits you!You glared at him and threw a pillow.Let's just say you had a really epic pillow fight that night.