Bro!Apollo x Sis!Reader x Bro!Hermes

NOT A PART 2(OR 3) @kid-fury1 requested this.Hope u enjoy it.Here you go!

"Are you guys playing Mario Kart without me?!?!?!"Apollo screeched at you and Hermes.

"Yep!Y/N's pretty good.I dunno where she learnt it"Hermes commented.

"What do you think I do when I am bored?"you said.

"Touche! Anyways,do you wanna play Mario Kart with her, Apollo?"Hermes asked and Apollo nodded. Hermes gave the controller to Apollo.

~After the game~

"YEAH!" you started cheering and victory-dancing

"I won!I won!uh-huh!uh-huh!Who's the queen of Mario kart?!" you screamed happily.

"Calm down y/n!It's just a game" Hermes said while Apollo sat there in disbelief(in his emo-corner)

"You beat the King of Mario Kart!I can't believe it!" Apollo whined. 

"Who won the game?" you asked him.

"You,but-"

"No buts. Tell me I won!" you commanded.

"Okay.You won" Apollo muttered angrily.

"It's time for you to step down from your throne!Hand me over the crown!" you declared.

"Okay fine.....I now hand over my crown and throne to y/n" he said,bowing.

"Good! Now get me something to eat! I'm hungry!" You told both of them.

"This is too much!" Hermes muttered and walked towards the kitchen and Apollo chuckled.

"What are you waiting for, peasants?! Go get me something to drink!" you bellowed at Apollo and he sighed and walked behind Hermes.

"Perks of being the youngest sibling!"you muttered happily and you heard 2 voices shouting,"Hey!We heard you" from the kitchen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I swear this is what happens at my home.....with me being the elder sibling T.T