Percy x Reader x Jason

Requested by @Aaronison123.Hope you enjoy it! :)

Le one-shot:-

Students were buzzing everywhere and chatting about the prom next week. You did not have a date to the prom yet. You were sitting next to Percy Jackson, your longtime crush in the cafeteria. But the problem was,you also liked Jason Grace.

"Hey Y/n!I've got a big news!"Percy said excitedly.

"What?"You ask while grinning.

"I know whom to ask for the prom next week!"Percy said. You felt your heart shatter into thousands of pieces.You were half-hoping him to ask you to be his date for the prom.

"Who is it?" you asked very quietly. Your mood had dropped down. But you still decided to smile, for Percy's sake.

"Oh,just wait!" He was still grinning, not noticing your gloomy expression. Before Percy could say anything more, the bell rang and he ran away. You sighed. Jason,on the other hand,noticed you looking gloomy and sad and walked towards you.

"Hey Jase..."you said with a poker face on. To be honest, Jason thought your poker face could rival Nico's.

"Oh shit boi whaddup?"he asked,trying to cheer you up because he knew you loved dank memes.

"Oh...I don't know....."you said. He was actually your only hope left.

"Well,I know this is a bad time to ask...But...uhh...would you be my date to the prom.It's alright if you don't want to.Gods!I know you are going to reject me--"

"Yes Jason!I would love to!"You said, and gave him a genuine smile. He was a blushing mess!

As you exited the cafeteria, hand in hand with your date, you passed by Percy and you gave him a genuine and shy smile. He did not return your smile.All he felt was anger and jealousy.

You were the one he was going to ask to prom.....

A/N:PLOT TWIST!!! XD