Leo Valdez x Reader

A/N:WHOA!123 VOTES!!!YES!!!AND 2.1K VIEWS.I THINK I'M GONNA DIE OF HAPPINESS!!YAY!!

You were deciding to play an awesome prank on your boyfriend Leo.

"Its gonna be so funny" you grinned evilly. There was a knock on the door and Leo entered your cabin.

"Heyyyyy Y/N! Do you have any plans for tonight? I was wondering if we could watch a movie or maybe go out!" he exclaimed cheerfully. You took out a book and started to read it, pretended to ignore him.

"Hey did I do something?" he asked. You tried not to smile or laugh. He understood.

"Oh so we're playing this game? What are we? five years old now?" Leo asked.

"Hey you know I have tickets for y/f/b(your fav. band)concert" he said. You bit your lips, but said nothing.

"Hey Katniss, I know how much you love your new bow. It would be a shame if something happened to it." You whimpered lightly at the thought of your beloved bow and quiver being harmed.

"This is so mean! You're so bad Y/N" he said and stormed out of your cabin.

Seconds Later

Leo ran back in and clinged to your leg.

"Talk to me! Talk to me! Talk to me!I promise I'll do anything!"

'What an amazing and a manly boyfriend I've got' you thought.

EXTRAS:

"Hahahaha!" you burst out laughing. "It's really easy to funny and easy to trick you" you said.

"YAY!! VICTORY!I WIN!I WIN!BOO-YEAH!!" He screamed and ran out of your cabin

"Oops!" you muttered and giggled.