Nico x Reader

"Ugghhh! I'm bored!" you complained to yourself.All your friends were busy.And you couldn't find your boyfriend Nico anywhere.

Suddenly,an idea popped into your mind.

'It's been a long while since I left CHB' you thought and and decided to go to McDonalds.You walked to the nearest franchise of McDonalds. 

"(Whatever you want) please!" you said and smiled at the guy at the counter who gave you a friendly smile in return.

"Your order will be ready in 5 minutes,ma'am!" he said cheerfully.

"Thank you Mr.Dean" you said,looking at his name tag.He just grinned in response.

"Dean!!!" you heard someone yell.

"Castiel!!!" Dean yelled back and you laughed to yourself while 'awwing' internally and shipping them already.

  You walked away to find yourself a seat. But unfortunately,all the seats were full.Except one next to a guy with black hair.

The guy with his back facing you was sitting there.

'Should I ask him or not?' you mentally argued with yourself. Finally you gave up and decided to ask him.

"Excuse me,sir! Can I please sit w-NICO?" you asked him in shock.He looked equally shocked.

There he was, Nico Di Angelo, your boyfriend,sitting with a happy meal.He had a fry dangling from his mouth and he held a miniature Zeus toy in his hand.

You thought Nico was the 'bad boy' type. You never expected him to be a fluff-ball.

You just walked away.Not that you started hating Nico now. You just needed time to digest the fact.

"Y/N WAIT! I CAN EXPLAIN!!" Nico shouted looking flustered.You started walking even faster.

"WHAT ABOUT YOUR ORDER MA'AM?" Dean shouted.

~~~Later that day~~~

"I still can't believe what I saw" you said while laughing.

"SH-SHUT UP!" Nico stuttered while blushing.

You took another bite from your burger.Apparently, Nico had asked Dean to pack your food and he bought it to CHB.*

"And this remains just between us!Understood?" Nico threatened,playfully.You just grinned in response.

"Whatever you say,fluff-ball!"

"Y/NNNN!!"

~~~

*A/N:Don't worry,I didn't forget about the food! XD heheheh.Food is very important,at least to me XD XD