Luke Castellan x reader

Requested by @kid-fury1.Hope you like it :)

Let's just say Luke is still alive and he was forgiven by everyone.(Basically,he's on the good side)

  Le story:    

'No,Luke can't catch me doing this.No one can!' you thought as you take your sword and keep it ready.

"What are you doing,y/n?!"Luke's voice came from behind you.'Talk of the devil'you thought bitterly.

"Uhhh...nothing....nothing at all..."you muttered.You had actually done this many times.

"Are you making fruit salad or something?"he asked.Apparently,he had seen the bowl of fruit placed before you.You sighed.

"There is no point of hiding it now.Have you heard of the game called 'Fruit Ninja'?"you asked him.He nodded,motioning you to continue.

"Uhhh...I just wanted to play it in real life......."you said quietly.He burst out laughing.

"So this is what you were trying to hide from me all this time?You could have just told me!"he smiled.

"I didn't tell you because I thought you will start hating me because I am so childish!"you said.He started laughing again.You pouted.

"You know what?I sleep with Spongebob PJs.And moreover,I can never hate you!"he said and you both giggled.

"Now show me some of your fruit ninja skills"he said and you took an apple and threw it up high in the air and struck your sword.The apple got cut perfectly.Luke was watching it with his mouth open.

"Wanna try?"you asked and he nodded eagerly.You handed him your sword and he picked up a watermelon.

"Don't take the watermelon.You might get hurt easily"you warned but he just smiled.

"You know I can do this and I am awesome"he said and threw it up in the air.

Lets just say that he ended up in the infirmary with a bruised,bleeding nose and a black eye.