Dark and Lonely World

I nearly collapsed at the sight of the legendary Pokemon that Sophia sent out. Why does everyone seem to have a secret? I mean, sure, Jonathan having a Kyogre obviously assisted us in this situation but it seemed as thought the legendary that Sophia beckoned out is the worst situation of all. It was a Giratina. Known for its eerie way of travelling from one dimension to another. We knew what was coming next so we prepared to travel to another dimension. You know. Your every day routine. Anyway. The Giratina formed some sort of a strange black hole that hovered above the ground. I peered inside and saw nothing but pure darkness. I freaked out a little, since I have a fear of the dark. Not that the darkness itself was frightening; just that you don't know what lies INSIDE of the dark. What if there were murderers or something? Anyway. Jonathan was aware of my fear so he patted my back and told me to go behind him, for my own protection.

"Don't worry. We have plenty of trust-worthy Pokemon who're capable enough to help us when needed." Jonathan comforted me.

"I hope so..." I murmured.

Jonathan returned his Kyogre and got out Stormo for light, as it was dark. I ruffled his fur, spiky as usual. By now, I had summoned out Dusk and Cocoa, the two Eevees to walk alongside me. I felt much more comforted when I knew that Stormo would protect us since he was quite strong. I relaxed just a tiny bit and we all began our walk into the portal...

*** Several hours later ***

I had completely lost track of time. How long have we been here? Feels like centuries. There wasn't anything to admire. Have we been walking in circles or something? I think we've passed that boulder at least 4 times already. I can feel my humanity slipping away. I wanted to just sit in a corner and cry. What is this I'm feeling? A mix of emotions that makes me want to jump off a cliff. I wanted to die and just leave this world. I tried to stay steady and put on a brave face for Jonathan and the others. I needed to comfort them. I hated being the one who gets comforted. Feels unnatural. I bet Jonathan is losing his patience and humanity too. He keeps on putting his hands on his head and muttering words I can't really make out. Another language maybe? Stormo who's walking in a fair pace ahead and he also seems pretty exhausted. Cocoa wanted to be inside her PokeBall for rest and was sleeping soundly but Dusk stayed with me.

"Break?" I asked, staring intently into Jonathan's blue eyes with my own emerald eyes. Usually his eyes were as calm as the sky but now they were quite wild. He nodded vigorously and we set up camp. We had enough food and water for us all so I passed out cans of Pokemon food and spaghetti for us two trainers. We all ate in silence but I can't stand silence anymore.

"How long do you think until we find them?" I questioned, twirling my fork into the spaghetti and eating it all in one huge bite. Guess everyone's different. I couldn't stand the silence while Jonathan treasured the silence. He didn't answer me and just kept on chowing. I stared with pity at how much this place has changed us. We were usually so optimistic and energetic and look at us now. I teared up as I thought about how much I missed the old Jonathan already. I sighed in despair and gazed around at our surroundings. I feel like I could just wander around and no one would ever notice. It was kind of scary when I think about it. I shuddered and rubbed my arm briskly to rid of thd goosebumps already rising on my skin. But, when you think about it... Suicide isn't such a bad idea... Wait. What am I thinking? This place is giving me such negative thoughts... We had to hurry and finish our mission and leave. Just think about it. We were just wandering around in pure darkness, not knowing what's ahead. Creepy much? I wonder how Sophia is doing. Is she having similar negative thoughts as well? Or was it Sophia's plan to have Giratina send these thoughts specifically for me? I felt myself drift off and eventually, I found myself having a nightmare.

*** Nightmare ***

I was floating in a body of water. It seemed so realistic that I could even feel the water circulate next to my skin. Chilling right to the bone. I peered around. Nothing much. I just see something beige off into the distance. I swim over to have a closer look and notice that it's land! A small island if you would. It seemed inhabited but someone was standing there. Jonathan. He stared at me with cold and blank eyes and his face changed into disgust. He turned his back to me and waved me off. My mouth dropped. He was always so loyal. Why? A vine or something like a Pokemon using Vine Whip from the tree he was standing underneath grabbed Jonathan's neck and hoisted him up. Jonathan twisted and turned and after a couple of seconds, he lay still. He was dead and hung. I screamed in terror and tried to paddle over to him but a vine underwater held onto my leg and dragged me down. To be honest, I actually kinda enjoyed it. Underneath the water was quiet and soothing but a burning sensation was coming from my lungs. They called out for air. I closed my eyes and felt myself slowly die...

*** HEY GUISE!! I'VE BEEN AT THE CITY OF SHENZHEN FOR VACA AND I REALIZED HOW LONG IT'S BEEN SINCE I'D UPDATED! IT'S ONLY FAIR THAT I WRITE A LONG CHAPPIE! SO HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPPIE? COMMENT AND VOTE YO! I PERSONALLY LOVE THIS NIGHTMARE THING (CREDITS TO @PIKACHICK CAUSE I USED HER NIGHTMARE THING FROM HER AMAZING BOOK "RED LIGHTNING" AND MADE MY OWN NIGHTMARE PART :D) ILY GUISE AND THOSE WHOSE STUCK WITH ME THROUGHOUT THIS BOOK: YOU'RE THE BEST OKAY LIKE SERIOUSLY :D ***