A New Journey with Jonathan

"Hey, so do you wanna go to that new fro-yo place down the block?" Asked the boy, who I discovered later was named Jonathan Ross.

"Yeah, sure, I love fro-yo! After I heal my Pokemon first though." I said, handing Cocoa's PokeBall to the Nurse Joy who was standing behind the counter, smiling. Nurse Joy had bubblegum pink hair and basically had a lot of sisters I think or cousins who look exactly the same only in each town. Talk about creepy!

"Okay dear, your Eevee's going to be alright." She claimed as she quickly healed up Cocoa with a speedy healer machine.

"Thanks!" We shouted out as we left the Pokemon Center.

The sun was blaring today so when we stepped out, compared to the cool air-conditioned Pokemon Center, I quickly threw on a sun hat for good measure. Jonathan smiled at me and laughed when he saw the big, floppy hat on me.

"What is that?!" He laughed as I posed for him like some famous international model.

"It's a sun hat! It protects me from the sun. I'm super sensitive about the rays. I burn way too easily." I said, proudly.

Eventually, we went upon the fro-yo store and bought Oreo flavored yogurt with tons of toppings. I licked my lips anxiously as we paid. I couldn't get enough of sugar! Especially fro-yo!

"Mmmm..." I said while scooping up spoonfuls of yogurt.

"Yeah, this is good! Say, do you wanna go traveling with me? We can defeat Team Flare along the way too and still be able to defeat the Champion!" He said, his eyes shining with hope.

"Hmm... Okay! Sure! It'll be fun!" I squealed as Jonathan's expression turned into something like a little kid's face when they opened their presents on Christmas. I smiled, also happy that I was asked to go traveling with someone. We both continued our journey through Route 2, excited to see what awaits us.