PokeNapping

"Help! Someone please help me!" A voice cried from a distance.

"Jonathan! Someone's crying for help! Come on! Let's help!" I said. Jonathan rolled his eyes.

"I didn't hear anything but fine. If you insist." He said, putting his hands in the air as if he was surrendering. I smirked, pleased. We got up from our picnic on the grass that we had after we defeated all the trainers here on Route 22.

"I think it's coming from further down the route." I said, putting my hands to my ears as I strained to hear the source of the desperate cry for help.

"Let's go!" Jonathan dashed up ahead as I raced after him. A couple of seconds later, I saw Jonathan knelling down beside a little girl who looked around our age.

"Someone Pokenapped her Litleo. Someone who had red costumes." Jonathan said worriedly. We were thinking the same thing. Team Flare. I was suddenly enraged.

"Don't worry! We'll help you get your Litleo back! You can count on us!" I exclaimed, not even realizing that I actually said that.

"Really?" The girl sniffled as she wiped her blotchy face with her sleeve. I nodded enthusiastically.

"Thank you both so much!" She cried out, hugging us both. Then, after her administrations, she told us a description of Litleo. Apparently, it was a brown and red lion pup who responds to the name "Chocolate". I smiled. I love chocolate.

"Okay. We know who we're looking for and we know what Chocolate looks like. Okay, let's go Jonathan." I said, pulling him by the arm.

"Thank you so much! I'll repay you two somehow." The girl whose name was Julia said, thankful for our help.

"You're welcome! We were bored anyway." Jonathan said, happy that we were able to help someone in need. We went further down the Route for 10 minutes until we found a campsite with a cage with a Litleo in it. No one was around.

"Chocolate? Is that you?" I asked, looking at the Litleo, looking for a sign of yes.

"Lit!" It cried, nodding. I lifted the cage which wasn't that heavy and signaled Jonathan to keep watch as I looked around for a key. I looked in the tent nearby and saw Victoria, the girl from Team Flare sleeping. In her pocket, sticking out, was a pair of keys.

'Jackpot!' I thought to myself, cautiously stealing the pair of keys.

"Jonathan! I found the keys!" I whispered, looking around for Jonathan. But he was nowhere to be seen.

"Jonathan? Jonathan??" I whispered into the darkness.

"Heh. He's such a weakling." A voice stated, only a couple feet away from me. I immediately recognized it. Dennis from Team Flare. I facepalmed my face. Of course. I saw Victoria but not Dennis. Ugh.

"How about a battle for him?" I asked, nervously.

"Fine. I'll beat you anyway you puny girl." Dennis said, throwing a PokeBall into the air. It was Houndoom again.

"We'll see about that. Honey!" I shouted. I felt worried. What if I lost??

"Honey, use Razor Leaf." I said as dozens of razor-sharp leaves shot out at Houndoom that sliced his skin. It screamed out in pain.

"Houndoom, use FlameThrower." Dennis smirked. Fire was super effective on grass.

"Dodge and then use Razor Leaf again." I quickly said. Honey jumped out of the way and used Razor Leaf again. Houndoom shrieked again in pain. It looked almost fainted.

"Houndoom, use Bite." Dennis shouted, pointing at Honey. Honey wasn't so lucky this time. Houndoom's fangs dug into Honey's leafy flesh and Honey screamed, obviously in pain.

"Honey! Stay in there! You can do it!" I said, scared to death.

"Use Vine Whip!" I shouted. Honey nodded and threw a leafy whip repeatedly at Houndoom.

"Houndoom! Doom!" It screamed as it fainted.

"Fine. You win. Here's your boyfriend." Dennis growled, pushing Jonathan in front whose hands and feet were tied together.

"Jonathan!" I cried, untying the ropes. He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed, as always.

"Thank you." He whispered softly next to my ear. I shivered. He felt warm against me.

"You're welcome. Now come on, let's go." I said, picking up Chocolate in my arms and nudged him with my elbow. We ran all the way back to Julia who stayed in the same spot where we'd last seen her.

"Chocolate! You're safe!" Julia cried, running up to us and hugged Chocolate.

"Litleo!" Litleo cried out, tearing up.

"Oh thank you so much! And by the way, I found out how to repay you two." Julia said, wiping her eyes. She took out two PokeBalls and handed one to each of us. I looked at it curiously. What could be inside?

"Thank you!" We shouted happily as we left Route 22 and headed back to Santalune City to heal up our Pokemon.

"Wanna open our new PokeBalls and see what's inside?" I asked Jonathan who was rubbing his wrists. I noticed that he had faint marks from the rope.

"Sure." He smiled, comforting me. We popped open our PokeBalls at the same time and watched as two Pokemon materialized in front of us. I gasped as Jonathan's eyes widened in surprise.