Cocoa

I held my breath as I let out my Pokemon.

"Eevee!" Cried the Eevee that materialized in front of me. It looked so cute with its brown and white fur and its bushy tail! I couldn't believe my eyes!

"An Eevee! How did you get this Eevee Professor? Eevees are rare in this town!" I squeaked out in surprise as I searched his face for an explanation and realized that the other three trainers were as astounded as me as their own Pokemon greeted Eevee in their own little language.

The Professor smiled in the best way and gently said, "Ivory, I specifically went to the wild to catch this Eevee for you because I think that she matches your personality and would make a great companion."

I thanked him profusely and ruffled my new Eevee's perfectly groomed fur and thought about a name for her. I thought about names but none of them fit her. I was surprised when one of the trainers, a girl, spoke up.

"Wow, your Eevee's fur matches the color of hot chocolate!" She exclaimed, licking her lips in hunger.

'That's it! Cocoa's the perfect name for her!' I thought to myself.

"Do you like the name Cocoa?" I asked the Eevee who was busy sniffing my face.

"Ee eevee!" She danced happily as the trainers began to leave one by one and eventually, we left too, beginning our journey with a thousand hopes and wishes in our minds.