Chapter 6

It's been exactly three days since I've spoken to Sarah.

Three days and everything she had said still fresh in my head.

It's like I've some way have gotten them all memorized without a single word missing.

What got me more puzzled is when she mentioned that she wasn't hurt at all to cause the entire dress to be soaked in blood.

And yet when the doctors did some tests and examinations, they found out that the blood indeed belonged to Sarah.

What the hell?

What am I supposed to think of that?

She wasn't hurt and yet it was her blood?

This case is getting more and more crazy that I hardly notice that I'm standing in the middle of the hall of school.

Don't even ask me how did I get here cause I honestly don't know.

Students are marching around me as they make it to their classes.

Just then as in cue the school bell rings, signalling me that the classes are starting in any minutes.

Dreading that I would be late on my first day of school I quickly check my schedule and see what I have first.

Science.

I hurriedly reach the corner of the hall and turn to left, guessing that I should go that way.

* * * * * *

Turns out I was wrong about the direction as I learned that I should be taking the right hall.

In the end it caused me eight minutes to arrive.

I hope whoever my science teacher is would not be mad for me being a little late.

"Okay you can do this." I whisper as I knock the door to my class and step in.

A young women dressed in a brown cardigan and a black pencil skirt who's writing something on the whiteboard turns to me and smile.

"Ah you must be Evelyn." she states in a cheery tone.

She seems nice.

Although the students on other hand... not so much as they stare at me continuously. 

"Welcome to Riverbank high Evelyn." she says and I nod with a quick 'Thank you'.

I feel so uncomfortable with all these eyes on me. I'm not much of socializing type of a person. So at times like these I feel so uneasy.

"I'm Miss Susan, your science teacher." she says before extending her hand over to the students and say. "Please take a seat."

I quickly walk to the end with my head held low while avoiding everyone's stares and then sit at the corner where the last empty seat was remaining.

Everything goes back to normal as Miss Susan begins to speak again and everyone turn their attention to her.

I let out a sigh.

Well that wasn't so bad...

I look around me and at the corner of my eye I notice someone look at me.

A boy. 

He's wearing ripped jeans, a white t-shirt with a black color leather jacket and black boots. His chocolate brown hair the same shade color of his eyes.

He smiles when I look at him and then he raises his right hand up just enough for me only to see before giving me a small wave.

"Welcome." he mouths.

I smile at his gesture.

* * * * * *

The bell rings and student get up and leave. I slowly follow them and head out.

"Hey Evelyn!" I stop as I hear someone call my name.

I turn and see the same boy who smiled at me back at the class comes running over to me.

Once he's reached me he let out yet another big smile before speaking. "Hey," he says.

"Err hi?"

"So I was thinking... since your new here, I could maybe help you out a bit until you know the place." he says. "That's only if you want." he quickly adds.

"Thanks, I would really appreciate that." I say.

"Cool." he gives me a thumbs up.

"I'm sorry but I didn't really get your name?" I apologetically say before biting my bottom lip.

"Oh right," he shakes his head. "Manners... I'm Liam."

Leeuummm! Where my Liam girls at?? :D

Early update cause why not??

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter and hopefully I'll update another chapter real soon :)

Until then...

*Christy*