Chapter 21

"Finally there she is." Lucas exclaims when he see me. 

"Hey guys. Sorry I'm late." I say as I join them. Him and the rest have been waiting for me, as for today is the Halloween disco.

I'm so excited, it's going to be a great night.

"It's all good." Emma reassures. 

"Wow Evelyn you look awesome!" Rebecca tells me and I chuckle at her use of words, definitely not what I was expecting to hear.

"I supposed to look scary." I say swaying my blood stained dress.

"You sure are."

"A cute pale one." Lucas says.

"Why thank you captain." I joke. I can't help but look him in a funny way with that Captain America's outfit, and to make it even more funny; he has a shield on his hand which is quiet a small one.

"Alright everyone gather around, now that the squad is complete I wanna take a selfie." Lucas says, pulling his phone out. 

"Wait what about Liam?" Emma asks, looking around.

"I think he's already in." Gabriela says.

"Oh well then, smile everyone!" Lucas says. We get closer to him as he opens up his front camera and hold it out.

I do a scary face, Rebecca and Emma does the peace sign while Christian pulls off looking goofy look with his tongue out and his arm draped around Gabriela's shoulder. 

Seconds pass by as we stay like this.

"Did you take it yet?" Emma who is still in her pose asks.

"I am now." Lucas replies and stifle a laugh. I look at him.

"Oh- wait it's a video!" Gabriela punches his arm and he laughs harder.

"I really wanted to do that. Ooh Emma you looked so funny standing still while talking."

 "Lu just take the picture already." 

"Okay okay, smile!" He says, this time for real.

We go back to our original poses and he snaps some pics. 

"Done." 

*   *   *   *   *   *

Inside the gym there are huge disco lights surrounding the area. A stage is also set out for the dj, and the music is already blaring out of the speakers. 

The entire place looks pretty cool with the decoration, the fake cobwebs and other cheesy Halloween stuff.

And it is even already crowded with students, who are all dressed up in all different types of costumes. 

"Ooh." Says Gabriela linking her arm with mine. "Stephen is over there." she says and I follow her gaze. I cannot help but admire him standing casually next to his friends, talking and laughing.

He's definitely seems to be enjoying the night.

And then in a blink of an eye I feel my heart beat accelerate when I see Harry just a few feets away from him. 

He's dressed in a black suit with a black tie. He looks so handsome.

He's facing the other way so he doesn't see me watching him. This gives me a great advantage to stare at him for more than five seconds.

He holds his hands behind his back as he lean down to kiss Molly on the cheek.

Disgusted I look away.