Chapter 15

Harry Styles.

That name... Fits him perfectly. And he is indeed like Emma has mentioned before, is so hot. And attractive may I add. 

He's like one of those models you'd find on the cover of a very popular magazine.

There's something about him that caught my attention. He looks so different from all the others, which got me curious of where he might be from.  

Both his curly hair and dark eyes are high contrast against his pale, pasty skin.

Harry who came in earlier, left again within few minutes. I was half expecting him to look at me again. But he never did.

Of course he wouldn't. I mean why would he? I'm pretty sure he only looked at my way by accident.

"Hmm yes?" Breathing deeply, I ask when I hear Gabriela call my name.

"Did you?" she asks me and I still have no clue what she's talking about.

"I'm sorry, did I what?"

"Decide what you're going to dress as for the Halloween disco next week?"

"Oh, err no." I say, shaking my head. I had totally forgotten about that.

"Why not? there's only few days left!"

I shrug.

"Honestly I don't know what should I dress as."

"I got one. Cleopatra." Lucas suggests.

I don't really like that one. Before I say no, Gabriela speaks for me.

"Absolutely not!"

"Why not? it's a great costume."

"No no no." She disagrees. She thinks for a moment before replying. An excited expression plastered across her face.

"Evelyn you'll make a great vampire!"

"I don't know..."

"There's nothing to think about. Your going as a vampire."

I chuckle at her demanding tone.

A vampire... Why not? 

There's not much make up to do other than coloring my face into pale, and putting on some fangs and a fancy dress.

"Okay okay I'll go as a vampire then."

"Excellent." 

"What about you?"

"I'm going to dress as a cute yet a very hot sugar skull." she says, flashing me one of her signature smiles.

"Oh that's a cool one." 

"Yeah... But I'm still thinking of which theme color should I go for."

"What do you have in mind?" I ask. She taps her fingers on the table as she contemplates her options.

"Blue, purple, and... red?"

"I think purple would be great." I immediately say, remembering of how good that color looks on her ever since I saw her wear this one beautiful floral dress.

She nods. "Okay."

"I'm going as the devil." Emma says with mischievous grin.

"Oh can I be the angel then?" Rebecca asks, her face seems to brighten up to that thought. 

"Hell yeah!" They high five in agreement.

"Lucas what are you going as?" I ask.

"I think I already know the answer to that question." Christian says under his breath and Emma let out a laugh.