Chapter 20

"Alright everyone 15 minutes break and then we go for another 5 more laps." Coah Steven announces after blowing his whistle.

"Finally." Emma stops jogging and slide to the ground. A sigh of relief leaves her lips as she settles down. I sit next to her while Gabriela and Rebecca follow suit.

"My legs are burning." I say, breathing heavily.

"Mine as well." Rebecca mutter with a slight laugh.

"One thing I know for sure is that I'll never be good in sports."

Gabriela then says something but I don't hear her as I immediately get distracted by the view of Molly and her group of friends.

And once again a missing Harry.

It's been four days since I last saw him. More like bump into him. And ever since then Harry was never spotted in school.

Obviously by the looks of it Molly doesn't seem to really care about it as she's in a bubbly mood with her friends.

Definitely discussing to throw yet another most spoken about party.

I'm taken out of my thoughts when I feel a presence next to me.

"Hey." Liam says, flashing me a smile. I can't help but smile back at him.

"Hi." I say, sitting up straight. "Emma told me that you left town?"

"Oh yeah, sorry I couldn't mention it you, it was sort of an... emergency." Liam says while rubbing the back of his neck. His face is a bit flushed from the work out.

"Is it something serious?" I ask to which he shakes his head.

"No no it's not something like that..." He trails off.

I nod.

Should I tell him about the other day?

I probably shouldn't, but since he was out of town how come I saw him?

"Liam?" I speak bringing his attention back to me.

He turns and say. "Yeah?"

Right then something clicked and I stay silent again.

"Oh nothing." I quickly say, changing my mind.

He meet my eyes and a look of something I couldn't decipher crossed his face.

"What is it?" he sternly asks me and I give in.

"When exactly did you leave town?" I ask.

Did I or didn't I just notice his smile twitch for split seconds.

"Err... I left town last Friday."

A day before I saw him. Which mean he lied...

"Why do you ask?"

His voice has seem to change into a serious tone. And the smile on his face has vanished away.

"No reason." I quickly reply, lowering my head.

"Evelyn tell me wh-"

"Three o'clock!" Rebecca interrupts Liam by tapping on my shoulder.

I give her confused look.

"What?" I ask, just then Liam stands up and leave without saying anything.

I guess our conversation has ended.

"Three o'clock, three o'clock." She nods her head to the left and whisper. "Stephen."

I look at that way and see him. My face turn red when he catches me looking.

"Go talk to him." Rebecca encourages me.

"What no."

"Why not?"

"Because I can't." I mutter quietly and Rebecca rolls her eyes at me.

"Yes you can."

I take a peak at Stephen and once again he catches me looking as he waves at me.

"Fine." I say and stand.

Stephen leans against the wall and crosses his arms as I make my way to him. He looks so attractive with that black tank top.

"Hey love." He says as a perfect smile spread across his face.

"Hi." I reply. Trying my best to not to look him in the eyes because whenever I do that I get lost in them.

"You know you're so cute when you blush." he says out of the blue, and I blush even harder.

Why is this always happening to me when I'm with him?

"Oh... I err- oh no I forgot." I quickly say, remembering something.

Biting his bottom lip he raise his eyebrow at me.

"Forget what?"

"The jacket." I say and he smirks as he realizes what I'm talking about.

Yesterday Stephen and I went on another date. A dinner and a movie date.

It was a perfect night out, but the weather on the other hand wasn't on the smae page. So Stephen ended up giving me his jacket.

Such a sweet gesture coming from him.

"Don't worry about it." Stephen shrugs as if it's not a big deal.

"So tomorrow is the Halloween disco, you're going?"

"Yes most definitely." I reply and giggle. "I'm in the Halloween spirit!"

"You sure are."he says while giving me a small tap on my nose.

"Aww." I hear my friends talk behind me, and I'm brought back to reality, remembering that they must be looking at every single thing we're doing.

As if Stephen read my mind, he looks at them and shake his head humorously.

"Yeah you have to excuse my friends, they get a little nosy at times..."

"No it's fine, they're all cool."

I hear the whistle blow and roll my eyes as coach Steven come into my view.

"15 minutes break is over, everyone back to moving!"

"I'll see you tomorrow." Stephen turning to me, say.

I nod. "Okay."

I watch him sprint off to his friends. Only then I realized that his friends has been watching us as well...

"So," Rebecca catches up with a cheeky grin.

I raise a finger at her. "Don't even start." I say, giving her a look.

"What did he say?"

"Oh like you didn't hear anything." I chuckle and continue jogging.

Heyy :) How you doing?

I know this is a really short chapter but trust me the next one is going be to HUGE

As always don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed it.

I love you all :)

Christyxx