Chapter 10

The second bell rings as I race to arts. I sit at the front row where no one as occupied any seats yet.

My eyes wander around the room as I wait for the teacher to arrive, and then I notice that there's no one I know here except for Gabriella.

She's dressed in a casual grey color dress that reaches to her mid thighs and matches her black converses. Some cross necklaces dangling around her neck and a Fedora hat placed upon her head.

"Alright students listen up," My art teacher enters in with a loud clap, who I've come to know is Miss. McCall.

"So today I'm going to give you all a very easy project," she says as she turns to the board and write a topic with a black marker.

"Photography." she says, lining under the word few times. "That's what is all about. Each of you go in partners and decide on what theme of photography you like." she explains. "It could be anything, but I'm warning you no inappropriate stuffs." she warns to which the class slightly laughs.

"And your project must be ready by the end of this month." she adds.

"Okay now that I got all of that cleared out. Any questions?"

Seems like everyone understood as they stay in silent.

"No? Okay. Now I'll let you all pick your partners." she says and the students slowly begins to converse, picking out their partners.

I decide to ask Gabriella, but when I turn back she's already holding up her notebook with the question 'Do you want to be my partner?' written on it.

"Yes." I nod.

"Yah!" she silently cheers while giving me the thumbs up.

* * * * * *

"Okay so we are going to do nature scenery. Is that okay with you?" Gabriella asks as we walk to the cafeteria.

"Yeah sure I love that."

"Great." she claps her hands together with excitement.

"There's a place I know that is very beautiful. We should definitely go there to take some shots."

"Okay."

"Well hello there." Christian greets us as we reach to their table.

Everyone is there except for Liam. Probably has a class.

"What are you two lovely ladies talking about?" Lucas asks after taking a bite from his apple.

"A project we have to do for arts." Gabriella answers.

"Oh cool, what is it about?" Emma asks interested.

"Photography." I say.

"Well baby why didn't you tell me? I could be a great model for you guys." Lucas flashes a wink.

"Ew no thanks." Gabriella decline his offer with a look of disgust.

"It's alright mate. You tried." Christian jokingly taps Lucas's shoulder for comfort who dramatically cries.

Both Emma and I giggle at his funny behavior.

I can tell he's the funny one in the group.

* * * * * *

"Hey Eveyln, Wait up!" I stop halfway through from pulling my car out of the school parking lot when I hear someone call out my name.

"Liam?" I say as I roll down the car window for him.

"Hey," he puffs a breath, poking his head in.

"Hi,"

"I was wondering... do you have any plans for tomorrow?" he asks. His chocolate brown eyes fixed on mines as he waits for me to answer.

Contaminated Soul H.Sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें