Seattle

Your POV:

Today me and Hope were heading to Seattle. 

"So some of my teammates cleared out one of the rooms for you." She said as she was driving to her house. "You might meet some of them."

"Okay." I said.

"You alright? You seem extra quiet today."

"I kind of heard you and Carli talking about Jerramy." I looked at her. Her eyes were on the road. "Am I gonna meet him?"

She sighed. "I honestly don't know. But you and me we're a package deal now." She grabbed my hand. "We're a team now."

I smiled. "I also heard you talking about the media shit. Sorry." She said.

"Say what you want. They're just words."

"Okay well I heard you talking about that shit." I said again. "I don't care about what they say. They're just assholes trying to make a buck."

"Say what you want but there is a limit." She laughed.

"Sorry." I laughed. "But I don't care about it. You're giving me a chance right now. But you won't see that in the headlines." I looked out the window. 

We got to her house. I took my bags, since I didn't have many, and walked up to the door. "Welcome home." She said opening the door. We went up to the room that I now call home. It was nice.

"I told them to leave the walls blank. You can do whatever you want to them, paint them, don't paint them, spray paint them. Your social worker told me you were creative so, whatever you feel like. It's your room now." She looked at me.

I nodded. "Cool."

"We can go tomorrow if you want."

"Sounds fun." I put my bags on the bed. "What are you gonna do about Jerramy?" I asked her.

"Let me deal with that alright?" I looked down. "I just don't want anything to happen because of me."

"Look." She sat on my bed. "What did I say in the car? We're in this together now. For the long long road ahead of us. I'm not giving up on you no matter what. And you won't give up on me either. Got it?"

"Got it." I smiled.

"Now I'm hungry. Let's go eat something."

I stood up and walked out next to her. She put her arm around my shoulders and kissed the top of my head. "We're a family now."