Date Night

Your POV:

"Where are you going?" I asked Hope going back to our room. 

"Kelley asked me out." She smiled.

I smirked. "Really? Kelley did that? Who knew she had it in her." I laughed. "Anyway you look great."

"You think so?"

"I know so. You always look good come on now." 

"So I'll be out late. You can handle yourself right?"

"I did for 17 years!" I said.

"Y/N." Hope said seriously.

"I'll be fine. I promise. I'll probably chill with Morgan or something."

"Ohh Morgan." Hope nudged me.

"You're funny!" I laughed. "She's 5 years older than me." (this is taking place in summer 2016 so Moe would be 23)

"Do you like anyone?" She asked me. I shrugged. "Mason?" 

"Why does everything think I like Mason! He used to be my brother."

"Good. You don't need a boyfriend right now anyway." She said. 

"What are you gonna do when I leave for college?" I smiled.

"Send Kling to spy on you. She's little she'll fit it."

"Hope!"

There was a knock on the door. "Kelley's here."

"Hope you aren't serious about the whole Kling spying on me think right?"

She opened the door and hugged Kelley. Kling was behind her. "Hey college roomie!" Kling waved.

"Hope I'm gonna kill you." I said to her as she left with Kelley.

"We're gonna have so much fun!" Kling said again. I walked over to her and punched her shoulder. "OW! I WAS KIDDING YOU LITTLE SHIT! I HEARD YOU TWO TALKING!" She rubbed her arm. "Should've been a boxer not a soccer player."

I shut the room door and walked down the hallway. 

"Where are you going?" I heard someone behind me. 

"Out somewhere." I said.

"Hope wouldn't like you not telling someone where you're going." Morgan said.

"Hope isn't here is she." I looked at her and smirked. "And I'm 18 in a few weeks." I got in the elevator.

Morgan sighed and got in the elevator. "Why do I always end up with you when you're probably gonna do something stupid."

"No one told you to get in the elevator." I said when we got to the lobby. "Besides. You won gold. Now you have time off in Brazil before going back to the states. Explore." I smiled. "Come on."

Hope's POV:

"Should I be worried?"

"About what?" Kelley asked.

"Y/N. Has she been weird lately?"

"She's turning 18 soon. She's probably just excited. Her life is beginning." Kelley laughed. We ate dinner and payed. Kelley payed for it. 

We left the restaurant. "I had fun." Kelley said.

"I did too." I smiled. "I wish you didn't pay for it though."

"I asked you out, I pay. Next time you can pay."

"Next time?"

"You agreed that you have fun. If you say that then don't want to go out again I'll be very upset."

I laughed. "I'm just kidding Kelley. Of course there will be a next time." 

"Cool." She smiled. "So. Ready to back to the US soon?"

"To be honest not really?"

"Why not?"

"Cause I'll be in Seattle, You'll be in New Jersey, and Y/N is leaving for school in a few months." 

"But we won gold. We have the victory tour." 

"10 games Kel." I sighed. "I'm gonna miss you."

"Most people too. I'm pretty amazing."

I laughed. "So confident Ms. O'Hara."

"I'm a squirrel that just oozes confidence."

"We should get back." We walked back to the team.

Sorry! I was gonna update last night but I was super tired from the party. The party was a surprise party for my grandparents! It was their 50th wedding anniversary so my mom and aunts threw them a party. I had to work the whole night though but for them it was worth it. I do photography that's what I did the whole night. I couldn't even enjoy the cake. But anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The O'Solo ship is sailing and you are getting close with Moe! You'll turn 18 in probably 2 chapters. Then decide between JJ and Moe. 

Also I'll get working on a Kling story. I also saw a request for Tobin but I am one person who starts senior year next week! But for now I hope this will hold you guys over till those get done. Bye!