Sign Out

Your POV:

"Well Y/N you're free to go." The doctor came in. "And sign you're 18 you can sign yourself out." He said handing me papers. 

"Thanks." I siad signing them. "Here." 

"Thank you. Well you are free to go. Stay out of trouble." He said. 

I changed and walked out of the hospital. I looked around the parking lot. 

How am I getting home? 

Where was home?

"Y/N!" I looked. Morgan. She waved me over. 

"Hey Moe. What are you doing?"

"Picking you up." She said. "You're staying with me." 

I got in the car and she drove to her family's house. We went inside. "A certain Irish girl filled me in on the latest drama."

"Damn it HAO." I joked.

She smiled. "Did  you really mean everything you said?"

"I don't know." I said. "She did everything she did and now I'm getting shit for it too."

"But do you really hate her?" She asked.

"I don't want to talk about this right now Moe." I said. 

"You're gonna have to sometime." 

"Can you just drop it?" I said. "Everyone wants to talk about it but I don't! Just leave it. It's not your business."

"You hurt one of my teammates of course its my business." 

"I got beat up because of what she did!" I said. "I'm sorry I hurt your teammates feelings Moe. I really am." I said walking to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Anywhere but here." I said walking outside. "I don't feel like getting attacked by my best friend right now."

I walked away.

"Y/N!" Morgan yelled after me. 

I didn't look back. 

Hope's POV:

"Ash you don't need to come here." Kelley said on the phone. I sat on the bed and stayed quiet. "Everything is under control Moe has it." 

I looked at her.

"What do you mean Moe doesn't have it under control? What happened? They fought?" Kelley said looking me in the eyes. "Ash come quick." She hung up. 

"What's happening with her." I said to her.

Your POV:

I walked down the street with my hood on. Everyone's coming at me. 

"Excuse me?" A mother said. "Are you Hope Solo's daughter?"

"No." I said.

"My daughter loves her can you get an autograph?"

"I don't know Hope Solo." I said looking at her. I kept walking. 

"Hey it's Mini Hope!" Some guy yelled. "Sick goal in the World Cup! Tell your mom I said hey!"

I shook my head and continued walking.

"Has she hit you yet? I hear she tends to do that. Is that why you have a black eye?" 

I glared at him and walked over. "Listen here you fucking piece of shit." I grabbed him. "I got this because people like YOU can give her a god damn break. Do you know exactly what happened? No so shut the fuck up. And just to let you know Hope is the sweetest person in the whole world." I said in his face. 

"Y/N!" I heard someone behind me. I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me away from the guy. "Relax." 

I turned around. 

Ashlyn?

"What are you doing here." I said trying to get out of her arms.

"Morgan called me and then Kelley told me to come." She said. She walked me to her car and put me in the front seat. "You're going crazy Y/N. What's wrong with you?"

I don't know.