Fixing

Your POV:

I got dropped off at the airport. Fastest trip to Houston ever. 

Boarding the plane hurt. I was turning my back on the best thing to happen to my life since being adopted. 

Tear filled my eyes as I sat in my seat.

I must've fallen asleep on the place because I felt someone shaking me. "We're landing." I opened my eyes. 

A little boy was standing on the seat next to me. "Sorry about him." A young women said. "I don't know why he wanted to wake you up." She said.

"No it's fine." I looked at him. "Thank you for waking me." I said. "What's your name buddy?" 

"Aiden." He said.

"Nice to meet you Aiden. I'm Y/N." I said to him. 

He smiled and jumped off the seat. I picked up my backpack and walked out of my row. 

I saw her try to grab 2 bags from the overhead compartment. "Let me help you." I said reaching up and grabbing a bag. 

"You don't have to." 

"I want to." I said. I looked at the bag. "Captain America? This is clearly your bag right?"

She laughed. "Busted." 

I laughed and handed her the bag to get the other one. "Is that it?" 

"Yeah then just our suitcases which we have to go to baggage claim for." She said. 

"Aiden come on bud." She said. 

I walked off the plane, them behind me. I pulled out my phone. I had 5 texts from Garrett.

All asking where I was, what happened, when I was coming home and panicking about everything.

"Worried boyfriend?" She asked.

I looked at her. "No." I said. "Best friend. I just randomly left to go to Houston this morning and now I'm back." 

"Wow. How long were you there?"

"An hour." I said. "Had something to do." I said.

"I'd Lea by the way." She said holding her hand out. 

"Y/N." I said. She had pretty eyes. "So what brought you and Aiden to Houston?"

"We've been there for a year. I was in school but I thought I'd come back to Boston. Houston is part of my past now."

"Yeah same here." I said. I felt a small hand grab mine. Aiden. I looked at him and smiled.

"Sorry about him. It's always just me and him." 

"Don't apologize." I said. "He's making my day a little better."

"Want to talk about it?"

"If you want to talk about yours too."

"Sounds like a plan." She said. "We should go get our bags though." 

"Of course." I said. "Come on Aiden! To baggage claim!"