Pick a School

I see some people commenting "o'solo" do you want that ship to sail or....

Your POV:

I woke up and looked around my bed room. Today Hope would be meeting with the team for final preparations for the Olympics then they will fly to Brazil. 

"Y/N." I looked at Hope. "Are you sure?"

"Hope I am prepared for this." 

She looked at me. I was joining the USA U-20 team for the World Cup. I turn 18 in a few months. "You can just come with us to Brazil."

"As much as I want to go with you guys I think this is a big chance for me. Soccer wasn't always my #1 but I love it and I'm good at it." I looked up at her. "I need to do this."

I finished up high school with help from tutors. I applied to a lot of places and many schools have seen me play soccer. 

We flew to meet the team and all sat around. "Have you picked a school yet?" Meghan asked.

"No."

"UCLA!" Sydney yelled. I looked at her. "Pick UCLA."

"No. USC." Amy smirked.

"We all know Stanford is hands down the best." Kelley said. Christen nodded.

"How about we let Y/N decide for herself." Tobin said. "It is her 4 years after all." 

"Thank you Tobin."

"But pick UNC." She whispered to me before walking away.

I shook my head. 

"Okay okay." Hope said. "Back off." She laughed.

"Hope just laughed." Morgan said.

"Wow." Meghan said.

Hope glared at them. "Oh okay there's the glare." Morgan said. "Thought you were sick or something."

They went to practice and I used my phone. 

"Y/N!" I looked at Dawn. "Come over here."

I got up and ran over to her. "Yeah?"

"You have gear?"

I nodded. "Yeah I do why?"

She smirked. "Beep test." She said and turned around. 

I walked over to my bag. "Fuck." 

It's short sue me.