Siblings

Your POV:

I ran up to the guest room I was staying in. I hope I backed something that looked good enough for a date. 

Wait why was I so nervous? I never get this nervous with Morgan. 

Maybe cause its a date?

"Okay what's going on I can smell the smoke from down stairs." Kelley laughed walking into the room.

"I have a date tonight." I said.

"With who?"

"Who do you think?" I stared at her. Kelley thought about it then smiled.

"About time she asked you out." Kelley sighed. "I thought she was gonna burst of something." She laughed. "So what's the problem."

"What do I wear?"

"Is it formal?"

"I don't know yet." I said. "She said she'd text me."

"Ok then we'll pick out something nice and something casual." Kelley suggested. 

"What would I do without you?" I said hugging Kelley.

"I ask myself the same question everyday." We both looked at saw Hope standing in the doorway. "We're playing a game." She said.

"Oh game night!" Kelley ran out of the room.

"She doesn't seem that upset." I said walking to Hope. She wrapped her arms around my shoulder.

"Family always cheers her up."

"What do we do about that girl though?" 

"We'll figure something out. Now let's go before the O'Hara family gets out of control."

"NO YOU CHEATED!" We heard Kelley.

"Too late." We laughed and went down to play.

While we were playing I got a text from Morgan.

Wear something comfortable. I'll pick you up at 8.

I looked at the time. 

6.

I locked my phone and looked towards Kelley who was laughing with her siblings. 

Must be nice to have siblings.