Phonecall

Hope's POV:

Ashlyn was taking care of Y/N and Kelley went to see her parents. I was in my hotel room alone and really didn't know what to do.

I looked at my phone which just started to ring. It was the home where I adopted Y/N?

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi Hope. This is Y/N's social worker." The person said. "First how is everything going with Y/N?"

"It's going." I sighed. "Is that the only reason you called?"

"I wish but it's not actually. The reason I'm calling is to tell you that Y/N's birth parents contacted us. They want to see her."

"I don't really have a say in that. She's 18 now. If she wants to see them she can."

"We don't have a way to contact her though. To get to her its through you. Can you just tell her and let us know?"

"They only want to see her?"

"That's it." She said. "If they wanted to take her back it'd be up to her. Like you brought up she's 18 now."

"Okay. I'll talk to her." I said. I hung up and put my head in my hands. 

We just can't catch a break.

Your POV:

"Where are we going Ash?" I asked looking out the window. 

"Some place now shut up." She said continuing to drive.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. 

"Okay whats with the attitude." She said. "Don't make me pull over."

"Go ahead and pull over I don't know where we're going anyway!" I said.

Her phone rang. It was Hope.

"Hey Hope." Ash answered. "She's right here being an annoying shit." She looked at me. "You can try." She passed me the phone. "She wants to talk to you. It's important." 

I froze and stared at the phone.

"It's a phone. It's not gonna bite you can you just take it." Ash rolled her eyes. I took the phone.

"Hello?"

"Y/N." Hope said. "You probably still hate me but your social worker called me just now. Your birth parents want to see you. They have to contact me to get to you but its all up to you if you want to see them or not."

"Do I have to decide right now?" I asked her.

"No." She said. "You can think about it. But whatever you want to do is all your choice. The power of being 18."

I laughed a little. "18 isn't all its cut out to be."

"Hey I wear number 18 I would appreciate you not talking shit about my number." Ash said driving again.

I looked at her. "No one cares." I said to her.

"I really don't like you sometimes." 

"So just decide then call me or something."

"Okay."

"Alright. Bye." She said hanging up. I gave Ash her phone back and looked out the window.

"Perfect timing we're here." She said pulling up to a house.

"Are you gonna kill me and this is where you're leaving the body?"

"Yes." She said. "Now get out." She walked to the house. I sighed and followed her.

There were punching bags in the house. "What is this?"

"You got your ass beat. You are filled with anger. Anger from what I don't know I'm here to help you release that anger not know what its from." She said. "So get some gloves we're gonna be here a while."

School makes me what to jump off a cliff I hate homework.