Emergency

Hope's POV:

The hospital doors opened. Doctors and EMTs rushed in. 

"27 YEAR OLD FEMALE! 2 STAB WOUNDS TO THE LEFT ABDOMEN!" One yelled. 

"Kelley." I said to myself.

"Left for dead at the scene. Lost large amounts of blood." The other EMT yelled.

"I got a weak pulse. Let's get her to the O.R right away." They wheeled passed me. 

"KELLEY!" I screamed.

"Hope whats wrong?" Heather asked.

"They got Kelley." I cried.

No one's POV:

The doctors worked on Kelley for what felt like hours. They tried to fix the damage as best as they could. 

"Her heart rate it dropping!" One of the surgeons said.

"Doctor we are losing her."

"No. We aren't giving up!" 

They kept working.

Hope sat at Y/N's bed side. "Y/N. They got to Kelley too. I know you can hear me. I know you're still alive. Okay baby I know. You need to pull through ok? I need you." She cried. "I need you more than I thought I did. Adopting you was the best decision I ever made."

"Doctor she's not going to make it."

"I'm not quitting on her!"

"Morgan needs you. She loves you Y/N. Come back for her. Please." Hope kissed her hand. "I know how much you want to go to BU and I'm sorry for reading your mail." She laughed. "But you got in. You got accepted to BU. I'm so proud of you. So please, pull through. We're all waiting for you. And Kelley will be here too."

Hope's POV:

I left Y/N's room and went out to the waiting room. "Anything?" I asked my teammates.

"No." Ali said as Ashlyn shook her head. Ali kissed the side of her head and rubbed her back.

"Who's doing this?" Julie said. 

"Someone who wants to kill me without actually killing me." I said. 

"He fucked with the wrong family." Abby stood up. "First Y/N. Now Kelley?" She scoffed. 

The doctor came into the room, blood on his scrubs. 

Kelley's blood.

I stood up. "Is she okay?"

"She's stable. For now." He said. "We'll continue to monitor her. She was out there for a while, but luckily she was found when she was."

"What do you mean?" Heather asked.

"I mean your friend almost bleed to death. She almost left us, but she pulled through." He said. "Strong girl."

I covered my face with my hands. "We'll put her in the same room with Y/N. Keep an eye on the both of them." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

"It's my job." He smiled and walked away.

I looked up at the ceiling and sighed.

"Kelley's gonna be okay." I whispered. 

Just then a few nurses rushed into Y/N's room.