Champions

Hope's POV:

Today the U-20 team were playing in the final. We had a day off and were going to watch the game. 

"Has she called you mom yet?" Alex asked.

"No." I said.

"Do you want her to?" Tobin added.

"If she's comfortable with it."

"Doesn't it bother you that you're still "Hope" to her?" Alex asked again.

"Alex. Back off." Kelley said. "If Y/N is comfortable with it she'll call Hope mom. Why are you so concerned about what happens between them?"

"Why are you getting all defensive?" Alex said.

"Because she answered the question but you're still asking her!"

"Hope was I bothering you?" Alex asked me.

"Kelley it's fine." I said to her. She looked at me. "Alex it doesn't bother me. I'm fine if she calls me Hope forever." 

The game came on. Y/N was starting.

They started and the US were the stronger side. Early in the game they were able to score.

"They're good." Jill said sitting next to me.

"You better consider some of them." I said to her.

"Burn." Ashlyn whispered from behind me. 

Y/N scored and it went to halftime. The US was winning 2-0. I got up to get a drink and heard someone behind me. "Hey." It was Kelley. "I'm sorry about earlier. I shouldn't have gotten so defensive about it." 

I smiled. "Don't worry about it Kel."

"I feel bad." She said.

"Why?"

"I don't know." 

I laughed. "Don't worry about. It's not me you should be apologizing to either." I said. "You kind of ripped Alex a new one."

"I just feel like I need to look out for you guys. You and Y/N." She said looking down.

"You can look out for us. Just don't lose friends over it." I said. 

We walked back into the room and she sat next to me. The US won the game and we were now watching the ceremony.

They gave Y/N the trophy and they lifted it up. "Hope how are you feeling right now?" Julie asked.

"So damn proud." I smiled. 

After the game ended we went to our rooms and relaxed before training tomorrow. 

Your POV:

"We need to celebrate this." My teammate said. 

Since most of the team was the legal drinking age, they all went out and bought stuff. 

"I can't." I said. I got and went to leave the room. 

"Come on. Don't be a little bitch." One of them said. I froze. 

"What did you just say?" I said walking over to her.

"I said don't be a little bitch." She laughed.

I sighed. "Whatever have fun with your hangovers."

"Yeah. Go to your room and call your mommy." They laughed. "Oh wait, you don't have one." The team laughed and I walked over to her and sat down. 

"Fucking celebrate then."

Kelley's POV:

I was trying to fall asleep when my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered. 

"Kelley?"

"Y/N? It's 2 in the morning."

"I'm sorry." She stuttered. "I didn't know who else to call. I'm sorry." 

"Y/N what happened?"

"I didn't want too. Kelley I didn't want to do it. I don't know what happened I-"

"What did you do?"

"Please don't tell Hope!"

"Y/N calm down."

"Don't tell Hope." She started crying. "Please."

"I won't."

"They were drinking. I don't-"

"Y/N breathe. Please take a deep breath and try to calm down." She did. "Good. Now please tell me what happened?"

"They were drinking. I didn't want to but they started to pressure me." She said. "They were really drunk. I didn't drink that much Kelley."

"Okay. It's fine Y/N."

"They got a little bit violent and" 

"Y/N. You have to calm down."

"Kelley. I wanna go home. I need to go home." 

"Do you want to talk to Hope? I can go get Hope?"

"It's late don't wake her." She said. 

"It's you. She'll wake up." I walked to Hope's room. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

"Kelley? It's 2 in the morn-"

"Yeah I know. I'm on the phone with Y/N. Something's wrong." She got worried and I handed her my phone.

"Y/N?"

Some of the comments said you wanted to date Morgan (Brian) and others said JJ so which one? Moe or JJ?