Pain

Tobin's POV:

I walked down the street. 

If they wanted me to leave then I would.

My phone started to go off.

Alex

I sighed. 

"I don't need a lecture right now Ale-"

"Get to the hospital now! Sydney and Kelley! Tobin get here as fast as you can." 

Kelley and Sydney?

I stood there in shock.

"What happened?"

"Whoever got Y/N got them too. Come now Tobin!" Alex hung up.

I took off running towards the hospital not wanting to wait for a ride.

Alex's POV:

The doctor who treated Kelley walked into the waiting room.

"Kelley is awake." He said. 

"What about Sydney?" I asked him.

"Luckily her injuries are that bad. She'll need stitches for the cut on her head but no broken bones and no concussion. She's lucky."

I sighed in relief.

Hope's POV:

I walked into Kelley's room. She was laying in the bed.

"Hope?" She said.

I walked to her side. "Hey Kel." I smiled. "You scared me."

"I scared me too." I laughed. "How's Y/N?"

"Her heart stopped. She's fine now."

Kelley nodded. "I went to Jerramy's house." She said. Her eyes closed.

"What?"

"I went to Jerramy's house. I thought it was him who's behind this." She took a breath. "When I knocked on the door no one answered, that's when he stabbed me."

"Jerramy?"

"I don't know if it was Jerramy or someone else." 

Morgan's POV:

Everyone went to Sydney's room or Kelley's while I waited in the room. 

"Moe." I looked up.

"What?" 

"I'm sorry." She said. 

"For what?"

"Being so negative." She sat next to me. "I was shocked that this happened and angry. I said things I didn't mean." She looked at me. "I'll apologize to Hope and everyone else, but I wanted to start with you." 

I looked her in the eyes. 

"I look at her like a younger sibling and when I heard she got hurt I was angry at everyone. Hope, you, Kelley, myself. Everyone. It was wrong of me to take my anger out on all of you and to lose faith. I'm am truly sorry, Moe." She smiled a little. "Can you ever forgive me?"

"If you go see Y/N." I said. 

She nodded. "I was gonna do that." She stood up. "How's Syd and Kelley?"

"Kelley's awake. So it Syd. Sydney wasn't that bad."

She nodded. "Good. They have any suspects?"

The doors open and police walked in.

"Jess L/N." The officer said. 

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOW ABOUT THAT!?!?!?!

I'm not ready for Abby's retirement..... I'm still not over Lauren Holiday's.