Back

Hope's POV:

"Hope the 5 months are up today." Carli said.

"I know." I smiled.

"Where's Y/N?"

"With Kelley." 

"Aren't you a little bit worried?"

"About what?"

"With how attached Y/N and Kelley are getting?"

"No. Not at all."

Abby came into the room. "Kelley and Y/N just got back and they look like a happy family Hope watch your back!"

I looked at Carli.

"And that is why you should be worried."

Your POV:

"You excited to live with Hope again?" Kelley asked. I shrugged. "Why? Talk to KO."

"We haven't been together much. Even when we're all together she's distant. I guess I'm kind of scared to go back."

"Can I be honest with you?" She said.

"Yeah."

"I want to adopt you and keep you with me but you belong with Hope. So we are gonna go up to the room, pack your stuff up and you are gonna go with Hope."

I smiled. "I'm gonna miss you too KO."

"You'll see me soon. I'm assuming Hope is bringing you along to Brazil." She smiled.

"I don't know." 

"She will. Even though she's already great you're kind of like a good luck charm for her. I don't know." She shrugged.

We went to the room and I packed all my stuff up. Kelley walked me to Hope's room and knocked on the door. Hope answered and hugged me right away.

"Hope. I can't breathe." I said. She let me go. 

"Sorry I missed you." She said. She looked up at Kelley. "Thanks again Kel."

"Don't mention it. I'd do anything for you- guys. I'd do anything for you guys." I smirked. "After tomorrow you will be her legal guardian again." She finished. "So. I'm gonna go now." She looked at me. "Be good." She hugged me. "Bye." She said leaving. 

"Anyone else see Kelley mess up a little." Carli laughed. I joined in too.

I nodded. "She's never gonna hear the end of that." 

Me and Hope went back to Seattle. In a few weeks we'd be back with the team for training before the Olympics. 

"How's it feel to be home?" Hope asked putting her bags down.

I looked at her. "Good." I said. "Because I have a home." I smiled.

I made Kelley be awkward haha little squirrel.