Morning

Hope's POV:

I woke up the next morning. Knowing that some of my teammates stayed over, I felt like making them breakfast.

Before I left, I leaned over and kissed Kelley's cheek. She grabbed my pillow and cuddled with it.

"Dork." I laughed. I walked downstairs to the kitchen. Christie was up drinking coffee.

"Good morning." I said. 

"Good morning." She mumbled. 

I started breakfast and more teammates woke up. 

"Morning Hope." Christen said. "You need any help?"

"Actually I do. Thanks Press." She smiled and started helping out.

Kelley came down. 

"How you doing?" Christie asked her when she sat down.

"Still a little sore but I'm alive." She nodded. 

Christie smiled and rubbed her back. Their relationship always makes me smile.

Julie walked into the kitchen. "JJ would you go wake Y/N up?" 

"Sure." Julie said and went up stairs.

"I get wanting to hurt Kelley but why me?" Sydney suddenly asked. "Like. What did I do?"

"He's probably an angry Canadian." Ashlyn said taking a sip of coffee.

Everyone laughed then JJ ran into the room. "She's not in there." We all stopped.

"What do you mean?" Kelley said.

"I mean I went to Y/N's room to wake her up like Hope asked me to do and she's not in there!" 

"JJ relax." Christen said walking over to her.

"Where'd she go?" Sydney asked.

"Morgan." Christie said quietly.

Your POV:

I walked into a room of the house. He always talked about this house his cousin owned.

Did I mention it's in California?

Yeah he took Morgan all the way to California. And I followed.

"Moe." She was laying on a bed. I walked over to her.

"Y/N?" She looked at me. 

"Yeah. I'm here. I came to get you." I said. "Did he hurt you?"

"No."

"Did he do anything to you?"

"No." She said. "He put me in this room and left."

"Okay. If he hurt you I'd have to kill him." I said. She smiled. I helped her up and hugged her. "I missed you." I mumbled into her shoulder.

"I missed you too. So much." She sighed. "I thought I lost you forever."

"I'm not going anywhere."

The sound of a door opening brought us back to reality. We were in a random house in California. The only protection was the gun.

"Hide." I said to her. She hid behind the bed and I pulled my gun out. 

"Honey I'm home!" I heard him. 

OH SHITS BOUT TO GO DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!