-Chapter 12-

Five weeks I've been away from my original home. I've almost forgotten all about the way it felt to be there. I didn't see Texas as my home anymore, I saw Australia as my home, and the guys as my family. I've never been so close to people in my entire life. Except for my mom.

I've been thinking about my mom a lot lately, maybe it was because it was around the time that she passed.

I laid in my bed, then her beautiful face entered my mind. I started to cry. Then I felt a warm body lay beside me. Luke.

His arms wrapped around me as he cuddled me in. His sweet smell made me feel a little better. I turned my face to his, "thank you." I barely spoke over a whisper. He gave me a kiss on my forehead, then he hugged me even tighter.

Luke was incredible. I didn't even ask him to comfort me. He was too for me.

***Luke's Pov***

I was in the kitchen cooking dinner for Paisley, she hasn't been feeling good the last couple of days so I just let her sleep in the bedroom.

I was making Mac and cheese pizza. I drained the water, and then mixed the cheese and noodles together, I spread out the noodles over the homemade pizza dough (my mum's recipe) and put it in the oven for about 7-10 minutes. I made sure that the timer was going.

After that I washed my hands, then I heard Paisley crying. That sound was so devastating, it really broke my heart. I quickly paced to the room, I laid next to her and wrapped my arms around her. I had to comfort her the best I could.

I didn't know if I was doing a good job so I squeezed her a little tighter, she turned her head to me, her hair was sprawled all over her face, she had tears streaming down her cheeks, her eyes and cheeks were red. She barely spoke "Thank you."

I just smiled and gave her a kiss on her forehead. I squeezed her tighter to show her that I love her. I wanted to ask her what was wrong, but I didn't want to make her even more sad.

I heard the oven timer go off, so I jumped up to get it. But first I gave her a kiss. She sat up and watched me as I walked into the kitchen.

I pulled the hot pan out of the oven, I set it on the it on the granite countertop. I felt arms wrap around me. Paisley. She rested her head on my back as I fixed dinner. "Luke, you know that I love you right?" She said as she rubbed my back.

I turned around and gave her a smile, "I love you too, Pais."

She gave me a kiss, "You know, you never cease to amaze me." She smiled.

I giggled, "Actually I should be telling you that. You're the one who keeps me going."

She started to blush, I could tell. It made me smile. "You want some?" I asked her as I grabbed the plates.

She nodded and made a delicious face.

"Okie dokie." I grinned and put two slices on her plate, and gave myself three. I know it seemed unfair, but I'm bigger than her.

She sat down on the couch and grabbed her favorite black chevron blanket, she covered up as I held hee plate, I set it down in her lap, I sat down and she covered the blanket over me. We cuddled up closer to each other, and watched SpongeBob Square Pants. This is the life.

I have an incredible girlfriend, great food, a great life. Nothing could ever be better.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

HEYYYYY!!! Yah I changed those little things up there... only bc I like these ones better! HAHAHAHA!!

Anywayssss.... Hope that y'all liked this chapter!!! I just want y'all to know that I really love you all! Bc you guys are so supportive, I love you all for reading these books! Thank y'all for the votes, and the sweet messages y'all leave!!

Make sure you vote, comment, or advertise... thanks everyone!!!

BYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><