-Chapter 27-

***Paisley's Pov***

I looked over at Luke, he's just incredible in so many ways. I was the luckiest girl alive, because I had Luke Hemmings in my life.

"Happy birthday." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you baby." I smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips.

I sat up and grabbed my clothes off of the floor. I quickly put them on. I handed Luke his clothes as well. He changed into them and we left the barn.

The scenery was beautiful. I had grown to miss it, just like I've grown to miss the Australia scenery.

"So have you heard from the guys?" I asked as I wrapped my arm around his.

He looked at the ground and shook his head, "No, I was supposed to get a letter from them, but they haven't sent one, called, or anything. I'm starting to miss them."

"Luke, if you wanna go back its ok. I understand, just let me know though." I smiled.

He stopped walking, he looked at me "No I don't wanna go back, not unless you come with me."

"Luke, of course I would come back with you... Why the hell wouldn't I?" I asked sarcastically.

He just giggled. "I know, but I was trying to be like the sappy guys in the movies were they hold the girl and say 'I'm not leaving without you' you know?" He laughed.

We continued to walk, "Yah I know." I laughed. Luke was precious and did everything he could to make someone laugh. His personality was incredible.

We made it up to the house. My dad was setting up decorations, and then I looked over. "Kyle?!" I freaked out, I dropped Luke's hand and ran over to the fridge where Kyle was standing with his arms held out.

I jumped up and hugged him so tightly. He just laughed, as he squeezed me back. I heard my dad laugh as he put ice cream in the freezer. I jumped down, "Oh my gosh! How are you? And why did you grow? You're supposed to be smaller than me." I laughed.

"Um, I'm good. I think that was puberty that made this happen. What about you? You got gorgeous." He smiled his doll smile.

I blushed, "I'm good as well, I went to Australia for the Summer and got a boyfriend, who's now my fianceè." I said as I pulled Luke over to us.

"Hi." Luke said as he shook Kyle's hand. I smiled, "Luke, this is Kyle, Kyle this is Luke."

Luke stopped shaking his and and then held my hand. He squeezed it, I knew what that meant. Luke wants to talk to me.

I smiled at Kyle, "I'll be right back." Luke and I went upstairs to my room.

"Who's he?" Luke asked.

"Kyle." I smiled.

Luke shook his head and shuffled his hands in the air, "No, I mean like... How do you know him? Is he related?"

I shook my head, "No, he's my old neighbor. He's like my older brother. He would always tease me and stuff growing up, bug then he had to move to Florida. His dad got a new job and stuff, so yah."

"Well, you shouldn't have given him a hug the way you did." He sat on my bed.

"Why not?" I asked as I sat next to him. "We've always done those kinds of hugs. Plus its been seven years since I've seen him, and he's like family."

"I know you have feelings for him." Luke said as he looked in my eyes.

"Yah when I was younger." I said as I stared helplessly in his deep blue eyes. "But we've both grown up, and I've got something better than him... I have you." I smiled and reassured him with a kiss.

Luke smiled, and blushed. I loved it when he blushed, it was adorable.

"Now, let's go back downstairs, and help set up." I smiled and pulled him off of the bed.

Luke moaned. "Pais?" He looked at me, "I don't wanna go though." He whined.

I made the face of defeat, then I cheered up and said "Ok, fine... I'll just go help Ky-" I did t even finish his name. Luke jumped up and pulled me down the stairs.

All of the decorations were set up. It looked beautiful. Then the door opens, I see my dad walk in, I continue to pick at the fake flower that Luke placed in my hair, then the door opens again. I look up to see Jude.

"Jude?!" I asked. He smiled at his name. I almost fell out of my chair. I ushered over to him, I had tears streaming down my face. "Hey Pais." He smiled and hugged me.

"Hey Aunt Paisley." I heard Maisy's small sweet voice come from behind him, I scooped her three year old body into my arms and showered her face in kisses.

"How's my favorite niece?" I asked her as I set her down on the countertop.

She smiled and said "I'm good, Mitchell wasn't feeling good the other day but he's better now."

"Maisy, who's Mitchell?" I asked.

She smiled and pointed at the door, "He's my baby brother." Then I saw Silvia walk in with a baby carrier. I walked over and gave her a hug, I lifted the blanket to see a little baby boy. Mitchell.

I introduced my family to Luke. "Luke, this is my brother Jude. Jude, this is my fianceè Luke Hemmings."

They all accepted him like he was family, like they already knew him for the longest. It was nice.

We ate cake, and ice cream. Then we played a bunch of family board games, Then it was time to put the kiddos to bed.

I decided to tuck Maisy in. Jude and his family were going to sleep in his old room, Luke and I would bunk in my room tonight. I carried her up the stairs, and plopped her down on the bed.

She laughed, "Aunt Paisley?" She asked as soon as I tucked her in.

"Yes Miss Maisy?" I asked as I laid on the bed next to her.

She smiled as I said those words. She always loved it, "When you have a kid... which I think you will soon, since your with that hunk out there." She smiled at hunk, "Well, can I be Aunt Maisy?"

I smiled... "Of course you can sweetheart, and between you and I... I'm gonna have one soon."

Her face lit up, "I knew it!"

"Shhh." I said as I covered her face, "you can't tell anyone. Not until I tell everyone. Okay?"

She smiled real big and nodded. "I love you Aunt Paisley."

"I love you too sweetie." I said as I kissed her head. I walked back downstairs, Luke was sitting on the couch talking to Jude about some topic. I sat next to Luke, and he wrapped his arm around me, I cuddled in closer to him, then the last thing I remembered Luke said something and I fell asleep.

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Heyyyy! What's up everyone.

So, yes Paisley is officially having a kid. I'm just torn, do I wanna write it in this book... or nah? Let me know by tonight, bc I won't have WiFi for at least two days. >_

Anywayssss, thank you all for the love and support. I still didn't have WiFi when I wrote this, so I can't wait till I get on! Lol!

I just want you guys to know that I love you all sooooo soooo much! You guys make this possible, I love every single one of you! Even the ones who still haven't read this, but are also reading it now!

Thanks again GUYSSSSS!!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»