-Chapter 14-

***Paisley's Pov***

I woke up cuddled in between Luke and Cal, their arms were wrapped around me. I had a massive migraine, my mouth tasted terrible, but seeing Luke, and the morning Sun rise out from the water made it worth it.

I didn't really remember a bunch of stuff from last night. I just remember taking shots of Vodka and then everything was a blur.

I looked over Cal to see Ashton, and I looked over Luke to see Mikey. How did we all fit on this thing without it snappi-

"Ahhhh!" We all screamed, then bang, we hit the warm sand. It was hilarious, but it hurt like a moe foe!

Luke looked around confused. Just like I did, but then he looked at me and smiled. "How'd you sleep?" He asked.

"Um, okay I guess?" I shrugged as I gave him a peck on his sweet morning lips.

We decided to walk along the shore line. We held hands as we walked. I knew that I would be leaving soon. In only a certain amount of weeks would I be leaving the man that I've grown to love so much.

I started to cry. I didn't know what would happen between us. I didn't want to have to get ready for college as soon as I got back, I didn't want to have to be moved even further away from Luke, I didn't even want Luke to be away for three seconds.

Luke put his arms around me and embraced me in a hug. "Hey, it'll be ok." He kept trying to reassure me. "I don't know why you're crying, but it'll be ok."

That's right, I never told him about having to be boarded over to New York for college. I looked into his deep blue eyes, tears were still in mine so he looked a little blurry, I took a deep breath, "Luke, nothing will ever be okay. I'm leaving at the end of the summer!"

He smiled, "I know, I'm gonna visit you as much as possible in Texas."

The words he spoke made me cry even more. "NO LUKE! You don't understand! I'm going to college in New York, my mom wanted me to go to the university that's up there, because she never got the chance to go there, she wants me to be successful, and not fail like her. Even though in my eyes she never failed, she was more than incredible! She was the most amazing person in my life... but then I met you, and you made me feel better, you made me feel feelings I've never felt before, you're the good in the world! I love you beyond the moon, Times infinity, I don't know what I would do without you.... Luke, I already lost my mom, I can't lose you too." The tears fell faster and faster as I spoke the words that I had held for a long time. Luke started to cry too, it just broke my heart.

He sat on the sand, then he laid on his back. I laid down next to him and held him as tight as I could. "I LOVE YOU LUKE!!!!!" I whined, the damn tears wouldn't stop. He squeezed me back just as tight as I was. "I love you too Pais!" I could feel and hear his tears dropping on my hair.

He then got up and started to walk away from me. "Luke?" I asked confused. "Luke? Where are you going?" I got up and chased after him. He didn't look back, he must have heard me running because he picked up his legs and started to run as well. "Luke! Please! Stop!" I started to cry, the wind was blowing the tears out of my eyes as I started to chase after him, but he was just too fast.

He ran past the guys, I couldn't keep up any longer, my legs started to shake and I fell to the ground.

They all helped me up as I watched a blurry Luke fade into the distance.

"What happened?" Michael asked me.

I wiped my wet face, but tears kept rolling down my cheeks, "I don't know?" I shrugged. "I was telling him about me leaving at the end of the summer, but I'm going to the New York university that's up there. He started to cry with me, then he just took off." I saw Luke's sad face, "I'm so confused!" I said as I buried my face into Michael's chest.

"It'll be ok love." He reassured me as he put one hand around me, an started to stroke my hair with his hand. "We love you, and so does Luke, you just have to give him a little time."

I looked at all of them, "but I don't have a little time!" I whined, "I'll be leaving soon! And Luke will still be mad at me by the time that I'm gone."

"C'mon I'll drive you home." Calum said as he put his arm around my waist, and guided me to the car.

We finally arrived at my apartment. "Thank you." I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. He smiled, blushed, and then left. I went inside, the first thing I planned on doing was to cry my heart out on my bed, but Luke was laying face down in it.

"Luke?" I asked as I slowly crept in the room. He quickly turned to face me. "Paisley, we really need to talk about this." He said with a serious, sad, red, wet face.

"Ok, I'm ready." I sat criss cross on the bed. We were about a foot apart.

He took a deep breath, "Why the hell did you just now tell me this. Why wasn't that the first thing you told me when you got here?"

"Because Luke, I didn't know you at first." I raised my voice a little, but not too much.

He looked around the room, "then why not the day or week, or even month that we were dating?!"

"Because you made me forget about my previous life, about what I had to do in the future! You made me feel special, and no one has ever made me feel like that!" I raised my voice this time.

Luke jumped up, "There you go! Getting sappy about love! Yes I know you love me! But you can't just say it every time you don't wanna tell me someth-"

I cut him off. "Oh I'm sappy?! Says the guy who tells me he can't function without me! To hell you can't! You wouldn't even know what love felt like if I hadn't shown up! And same goes for me! If I never would have gone to that gas station, I wouldn't know what love feels like!" I stood up and got close to him.

"Yah, we also wouldn't be in this situation if you wouldn't have gone to the gas station!" He made it sound like it was my fault.

I felt the tears starting to form in my eyes, my blood started to boil, I couldn't even look at his face the same.. "You know what Luke?!" I crossed my arms, "I want you to get the hell out of my apartment!" I got in his face.

"Fine!" He huffed as stormed out.

My heart dropped to my stomach, my throat felt like I had swallowed a big pill and it got stuck, my head started to pound, were Luke and I done? I hated this feeling, make it stop!!!

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«««««»«»«»««»

AHMAGAWD!!!!!

I'm not able to even breathe right now! I get drawn into this story too much! And yah, I know cliff hanger! Lol! *Evil Laugh* you guys love me.

But seriously! Let's be fr! Let me know what you guys thought! Hit the vote button, and leave a comment!

Anyways....byyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Have a great dayyyyy!!!! Love you allllllllllll!!!! Lol!!!!!

#AshTag #lovinglife #ReadOn #KeepReading #5SOS #bookqueen

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«««»«