-Chapter 16-

***Luke's Pov***

Two weeks went by faster than I expected. I never intended to hurt Paisley, I thought that she was already over me, so I decided to move on as well. Aleshia and I didn't last much longer after she met Paisley.

I couldn't help but feel like a piece was missing from me, like I had lost something that made me whole. That something was Paisley.

She only had two more weeks here. I had to talk to her. I got in my car, I drove over to her apartment. I didn't see her car anywhere, and she didn't answer the door. I went downstairs to Ms. Juny.

She was sitting outside smoking. "Hi Ms. Juny." I waved and sat next to her. I didn't want to stay long because the smoke started to get to me.

"Oh, hi Luke." She said as she tapped her cigarette out. "What brings you over here? I haven't seen you in a while."

I took a deep breath, but then coughed because the smoke still lingered around us. "Um, yah... I'm was uh, I was wondering? Do you know if Paisley's home?"

She frowned "Sadly no... the last time I saw her she was bringing the stuff out of her house with some Asian kid with black hair."

Calum!

"Thank you Ms. Juny. Hopefully I'll see you later. And he's not Asian" I smiled and shook her hand, I raced to my car and headed over to Calum's house. I banged on the door till Calum opened the door.

"Luke?" He asked confused/shock, he slightly closed the door a little more.

I smiled. "Hi Cal. Um, can I come in?" I looked over his shoulder go see if she was in there. I couldn't see her.

"Actually today isn't a good day." He said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Who's at the door Cal?" I heard Paisley's voice coming from behind him. Her jaw dropped as our eyes met. I smiled, her face was even more beautiful than the last time I saw it, even though she wasn't happy to see me I had to see her.

"Pais, I need to talk to you." I smiled.

She sighed, "Ha, the last time I heard that, we didn't speak for a week. Now it's been two weeks. I leave in two more weeks and I'd like to enjoy the rest of my time here." She looked away.

"Paisley please." I tried to get her attention, but Calum blocked my way. "Calum, move. Please! Just let me talk to her."

He finally stepped to the side, I walked inside, and Paisley and I walked into what was now "Her room"

I closed the door. She sat on the bed as she crossed her arms. "Can I first just say, you look beautiful." I smiled, she blushed but it quickly faded. "Ok, look... I'm so sorry for what I did, I felt terrible as soon as I left your apartment. But after that week that we didn't speak, I felt like you moved on. But now, knowing that I've lost my soul, my reason to even live... it's too precious and rare, and I'll never find someone like you. And I will support all of your decisions, and we'll talk it out if things don't work out. I love you Paisley Hart." I smiled.

She sighed, "Oh Luke." She started to cry, she stood up and rushed over to me and surrounded me in a hug. "Is it true?" She asked as she cried into my chest.

"Yes." I smiled and kissed her head. "Its always been true, I really can't live life without you. I get depressed too easily."

We reunited with a long kiss. I've missed hee kisses, they tasted just as good as I remembered.

"Let's go back to your place." I smiled.

"Well?" She laughed. "I actually moved out."

"What?" Why?" I asked confused.

She laughed, "um, I didn't like living by myself so I moved in with Calum, and Mikey comes over every now and then to play video games."

Calum opened the door, he was checking on us. "Hey, I'm going over to Shelbys house. I'll be gone about two hours or so. It's her birthday. I'll be back later."

"Ok." Paisley smiled. Calum closed the door. I looked at Paisley, "Who's Paisley?" I asked.

She smirked, "Calums girlfriend."

"So, you two aren't hooking up?" I asked.

She laughed, "Hell, No! Calum was just being a great friend. He would sometimes cuddle with me." She started to blush.

"I don't think that's a good friend, I think that's him getting excited in that way because you were living with him." I giggled. She punched my arm in a sarcastic way.

"So? Calums gonna be gone for about two hours." She devilishly smirked. "Do you wanna officially be back together?"

I started to blush, "Who's this bad girl and where have you taken Paisley?"

She giggled and pulled me by my red flannel. We kissed, and then she threw me on the bed, she locked the door. Here we go.

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«««»

Hilloooo!!!

Ermergerd!!! I know it's not really a lot in yalls eyes, but I've already got 86 reads I think! Lol! Just wanted to say Thank you all so much! You guys are what's making me keep write, seeing the votes, and the reads is amazing!

To all of you who are liking my story, I notice y'all, and y'all are awesome! Lol!

Thanks again guys, love you all sooooo much! Ttylxox!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

#AshTag #ReadOn

»«»«»«»«»«»«»»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«««»«««»«