Chapter 16

Chapter 16
Hotch ran through the hospital at full speed after a 2 hour flight. He had Sarah text him the hospital room number on his way there. He runs to her room and hears yelling and swearing at the top of the lady's lungs. That was Emily for sure. He ran to the room and opened the door. She had her legs propped up and the doctor was sitting at the end in-between them. He ran to her side and looked at the nurse for updates. "You made it just in time Mr.Hotchner. We see the head." He takes Emily's hand as she pushes again. "I HATE YOU AARON!!" She squeezes his hand so hard he thought she would break it. "Good Ms.Prentiss push one more time!!!" The doctor calls out. Emily gives another painful push and falls back onto the bed sweating and trying to catch her breath. "It's a girl!!" He says handing her over to the nurse. Not even a minute later the baby is laid on Emily's chest with a blanket over it. She had a little jet black hair. Hotch watches in amazement. This was his beautiful baby girl laying on her wonderful amazing fiance. Emily plays with the babies hands and feet counting her fingers and toes. "She's perfect. All 10 fingers. All 10 toes. She looks just like you... I love her." Emily whispers looking up at him. He smiles and kisses her. "No she's perfect like her momma." He whispers and the nurse walks in. "Okay Emily, we gotta steal this beauty for a moment." She takes her off Emily's chest and lays her in the plastic bassinet. Quickly she gives her a few shots, puts the antibiotics in her eyes. In a swift few moves she has her wrapped in the swaddle and a hat on her head. "Do you wanna hold her daddy?" The nurse asks and he nods eagerly. She hands over the baby and leaves the room. "Come sit" Emily whispers moving over making room for him. She sits next to her and together they watch their daughter in amazement. "She needs a name." Emily whispers not wanting to disturb the baby. "Brooklyn. Brooklyn Ann." He says looking up at her. "I like it. Brooklyn Ann Hotchner." She smiles and kisses him lightly. "Excuse me... but I have 2 little rascals out here that are very excited to meet their little sibling." A nurse says smiling peaking her head into the room. "Send them in." Hotch says smiling when his kids enter the room. "Hi.. come on over." Emily whispers smiling at her soon to be step-children. Jack walked on Emily's side and Sarah stood at the end of the bed. "This is your new baby sister.. her name is Brooklyn." Hotch says kissing the babies forehead. "Sarah, would you like to hold her?" Emily asks smiling at the younger brunette. She looked just like Hotch while Jack looks just like Haley. "Sure." She says, simply sitting down at their feet. Hotch stands up and hands Brooklyn over to Sarah gently while Emily grabs her phone and takes a picture. "Emily?" Jack asks patting on her shoulder. "Yes sweetie?" Emily turns to the boy giving him her full attention. "Are you still gonna be my Emillipeed and I'm still your stinky?" He asks not meeting her eyes. "Oh yes of course!" Emily exclaimed pulling him into her lap and hugging him tight. "You will always be my stinky." The statement sends the two into a fit of giggles and Hotch takes her phone to take a picture.........