Chapter 21

Chapter 21
When Brooklyn started to scream George Foyet got annoyed and pushed her back into her mother's awaiting arms. "Sarah is it? Take little Jack and these 2 very precious babies downstairs." Foyet says with his gun pointed at Haley while he stares at Emily. Sarah very quickly grabs the babies in her arms and shuffles Jack downstairs. "You son of a b-" Emily starts to say just the gun quickly jumps to her. "Eh eh eh. I wouldn't do that if I were you." He gives her a sick smile. "So Em. Where is your phone?" He asks reaching out to touch her but she moves away. "Upstairs." She hisses glaring at him. "Go get it. Try anything the beautiful children downstairs pay." She quickly runs upstairs to the babies room grabs her phone. Frantically she sends the word "Red shh" to Aaron then deletes it. He'll know what it means when he gets it. She runs downstairs and immediately sits on the couch. "Now my dear Emily. Call Aaron." He moves to Haley and puts a hand on her face. Emily can feel her shaking beside her. "You're a very good looking woman, Haley. Too bad Aaron let you go." Emily grabs onto Haley's hand as she's lifts the phone to her ear. "Hello? Emily are you okay? Hey for yes hey baby for no." He says frantically driving towards their home. He was only 25 minutes away because he forgot his credentials in the kitchen. "Hey babe." She says looking up at Foyet staring down at her. He snatches the phone from her and puts it on speaker. "Aaron Hotchner. Nice to speak to you." He growls into the phone. "You leave them alone!!" He screams. "I have your very beautiful fiance here along with your ex wife. Downstairs are your kids. All 3 of them plus Haley's adorable little boy." He sits on the table directly in front of Haley and Emily. "This isn't about them Foyet!" Hotch snaps hitting the accelerater. "Does Emily know you didn't take the deal? What about Haley? Does she know their life is in danger because you didn't take the deal?" He says running the barrel of the gun up and down Haley's leg. "I'm going to kill you Foyet. I'm going to get there and I'm going to kill you." He was only 10 minutes away. He was definitely speeding but he needed to get there. "I think Haley will go first. Considering she's your first love." He hands the phone to Haley. She's already sobbing when she takes the phone. "Haley I'm coming. I'm so sorry." He says now tears running down his face. "Aaron listen to me. I know you love Emily. You love Sarah and Jack and Brooklyn. Show them you aren't always so serious. Show them love because that's the most important thing." She says grabbing Emily's hand tighter. "Make sure you love Emily to the fullest. Tell her how sorry I am for what I had said. I know she wished things went down differently. I'm glad you're going to marry her." Emily leans over and wraps her arms around Haley. "Haley please.. I'm coming!" Aaron says pleading. "Promise me Aaron." She says closing her eyes squeezing the phone till here knuckles are white. "I'm so sorry Haley." Emily whispers. Right after Emily speaks the gun goes of killing Haley immediately. Downstairs Sarah laid both the babies in the playpen down there and is holding Jack tight to her chest. They both jump when the gun goes off.......