Chapter 28

Chapter 28
At the wedding reception everyone was scattered around talking with one another. All the kids were inside sleeping in the guest bedroom and all the adults had broke out the alcohol. Everyone was having a blast dancing together. Emily had taken off her shoes and was dancing on the dance floor with the team and Aaron walked over grabbing her waist from behind. She started laughing and they danced together. She spinned around in his arms and kissed her. "Hi Mrs.Hotchner." he whispers and she smiles at him. "I think it's time for us to have our first dance." He states and she just laughs. Everyone starts to clear the dance floor when "It's your love" by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill starts playing. He pulled her close to him and whispered the words in her ear. Tears flooded her eyes and she held him tightly. Laying her head on his chest she closed her eyes just swaying with him. " It's your love. It just does somethin' to me. It sends a shock right through me. I can't get enough .And if you wonder. About the spell I'm under. It's your love. It's your love. It's your love." They whisper the last verse together and the song ends. Again everyone joins them on the dance floor but they continue to sway together. "Sorry to break up the love fest but it's time for the daddy daughter dance." Garcia announces. Hotch kisses Emily then walks off the stage to find Sarah. Mike walks onto the stage and offers his hand to Emily. " Puis-je avoir cette danse, madame?" ((May un have this dance ma'am?)) She smiles and takes his hand. She puts her head on his shoulder and they dance to the song "Butterfly kisses". Halfway through Sarah and Hotch join them on the dancefloor. The song ends so the 4 exit the dance floor. "I'm gonna head up to bed with Jack, Brooklyn, Henry and JJ's baby. I'll send grandma back down." Hotch hugs her and kisses her head. Emily tries to say goodnight but she walks away before it's possible. "Do you think she will ever like me?" Emily asks quietly keeping the tears at bay. "I'm sure she will." Hotch says pulling Emily into a hug. "Now Mrs.Hotchner. No crying on your wedding night." She kisses his jaw and walks to their table. "Everyone please take your seats. It's time for speeches. We are going to start with a video that came from our one and only Sarah Hotchner." Garcia hits play and takes her seat next to JJ. A smiling Sarah appears on the screen. "Congrats dad and Emily. I'm happy for you guys." She pauses and she tears her eyes away from the camera taking a deep breath......