Chapter 20

Chapter 20
The next few days went on without any problems. Hotch stayed home and helped Emily with Brooklyn. It was now Wednesday and he was called to a case that morning. Emily was super nervous to be left alone for who knows how long with their daughter. "Bye babe." Emily says kissing her husband bye for the 3rd time that morning. "Bye honey. Call me if you need anything I'll come straight home. We will be staying a couple towns away. Work things out with Haley today, okay?" He says kissing his daughters head. Emily kisses him again and pushes him out the door. "Catch this asshole and come home safe." She says waving bye with with burp rag in her hand. She watches him drive away while bouncing her sleeping baby in her arms. Emily walks into the kitchen and starts making toast for herself. She takes the toast to the couch and her and Brooklyn settle into the couch watching cutthroat kitchen. With Brooke cuddled against her chest she dozed off due to lack of sleep during the night. She wasn't even asleep for an hour when the doorbell rang, which in turn scared Brooke so she started crying. Slowly she climbed off the couch and opens the door. When she opens the door she is met with a gun. A gasp sounds from her voice as she backs up and the gunman walks towards her. He takes off his hood and she sees his face. George Foyet. The man Ayron has been hunting. He never told her a lot about the case. Ever. She just assumed it would be over and it was nothing for her to worry about. "Oh aren't you beautiful?" He says with an evil smile looking down at Brooklyn who had calm down. "What.. are you doing here, Foyet?" Emily asks confident but terrified for her child's life. "He didn't take the deal. Now it's time for you to pay. Sit down." Emily quickly complies sitting down in the arm chair. Her eyes frantically search for her cell phone. She left it upstairs in the babies room. She inwardly chastised herself. Her gun was in the safe in their bedroom. She was stuck. "Somebody is going to be here any minute." Emily blurts out holding the baby tighter. "Haley is going to come and you aren't going to get away with this." She says confidently. Just then the doorbell rings. "You answer the door quietly and seat them on the couch or baby Brookie gets it." Before she could react Brooklyn was taken from her arms and he went into the kitchen. The gun was rested on Brooklyn. Emily couldn't let anything happen to their baby. She opened the door with an extremely forced smile. "Haley." She cringed when she seen her holding her baby and Jack and Sarah behind her. "Hi guys... come in and have a seat." All 3 walk in and Emily thanked her lucky stars they all sat on the couch. "Where's Brooke?" Sarah asked. "Right here..." Foyet said walking into the living room the gun now trained on Haley.....