Chapter 26

Chapter 26
"Emily... I haven't been the best mother.." She says and Emily looks away. Though she had everything she asked for growing up, she didn't get love and compassion. "I'm sorry that I put my job over you so many times." She says rubbing her arm. "I do love you very much. Even if I didn't say it or even act like it." She hugged Emily tightly while Emily held her tightly. "But somebody else wants to talk to you." Just then the door opens and Ambassador Mike Prentiss steps through the door. A gasp sounds from Emily and she runs to her dad. She hasn't seen him in 7 years due to his stations and her always being on cases. "Daddy!" She cries and hugs him. He lifts her off the ground and spins her in a circle. "Ma petite fille." //My baby girl// He puts her down and she wipes the tears away from her face laughing and smiling. A couple minutes later Garcia and JJ walk in with Sarah. She was carrying a dress with black and red. "We found this stranger chilling alone." JJ says while Sarah plops into her chair. "Wait... Liz... who is this beautiful teenager and adorable baby..?" Mike asks gesturing towards Sarah and Brooklyn who is laying on the floor surrounded by pillows. "Sarah Hotchner is going to be my step-daughter, and this little one" she says lifting her baby up. "Is Miss Brooklyn Ann Hotchner. My daughter." The older man took the baby from him and walked away cuddling her. Brooke normally didn't like strangers but she seem to take to her grandfather right away. "Has everyone found their dresses?" Elizabeth asks looking around. Everyone nodded their head and held their dresses up. "Let's go. I'm paying." She says and everyone's jaw drops. Emily goes to object but she puts her hands up. "I am paying Emily Elizabeth." Everyone laughs and they go to check out. The dresses will be staying in the store so Aaron couldn't peep at Emily's dress. After that they all go to a restaurant and have a lovely lunch. On the way home, Sarah gets dropped of at Jessica's with Jack. She walks in the front door and is hit with many smells. "Babe! I'm home!!" Emily calls. "In the kitchen." He yells back and she walks towards the kitchen where Aaron is cooking dinner. "My parents are here." She says not being able to help the smile across her face. "Both of them?" He asks shocked. Emily nods. Just then they walk into the kitchen holding a sleepy Brooke. "Ambassador Prentiss's. Hi." He drops the things on the counter and shakes their hands. "So you're the man who stole my little girls heart." Mike says shaking Hotch's hand. "Guilty as charged." He says smiling over at his soon to be wife. Emily smiles back wrapping her arms around his waist. "You seem to be a nice but if you break Emily's heart, I may have to kill you." He says very seriously. Emily's jaw drops as she says "Daddy!!" Elizabeth just laughs smacking her husband's arm......
A/N
- Up next the wedding!! Make sure you're following me on Twitter ( @pagetislife ) and instagram ( @i.am.a.criminal.minder )