Chapter 25

Chapter 25
It was now 3 months after Haley was murdered. The wedding was weeks away and Emily was going out today to get her wedding dress. Sarah, JJ, her mom, Brooklyn and Garcia were all coming along. JJ was her maid of honor, Garcia and Sarah were both bridesmaids. Brooklyn was going to be the flower girl. Emily's mother was going to walk her down the aisle so they all needed dresses today. Once they were settled in a large private room in the most expensive wedding shop in DC they started picking dresses. Emily wanted everyone to find theirs first. She had Brooklyn in a baby carrier against her chest so she could have her hands free. She flipped through baby dresses till she found an all white one with a red bow on the back. It was simple and she'd only be wearing it for the ceremony. She laid it on a chair and walked over to JJ and Penelope. "Find anything ladies?" She asks and JJ spins around with very plain red dress with a diamond pin on the right side. It was a beautiful dress. Garcia had picked one that was red, black, and silver. It was popping but simple enough for Emily. While those 2 changed Emily went to her mom. She was looking at a light gold dress that is about knee length. "I think it's beautiful, Mother." Emily says bouncing Brooke. "I think so too. It'll fit. If not I'll get a knew one so I won't try it on." Emily smiles and takes the dress laying it by Brooklyn's. "Give me my darling granddaughter and you got find a dress." She smiles lifting the baby out of the carrier and handing her to her grandmother. She walked towards the strapless sweetheart section. Slowly she flips through dresses finding nothing that she likes. Sighing she moves along finding more of the same dresses. She pulls out 4 dresses that she kind of likes. She gets to the last one and it takes her breath away. She grabs that one and takes it to the dressing room. "Emily! Have you found something?" Garcia asks sitting down in the chairs. "I need help zipping up." The blonde tech was the first one up and in the dressing room. "Em!!! You look so beautiful!!" She exclaims zipping up the dress. The 2 leave the dressing rooms and gasps sound in the room. She steps in front of the mirror and gasps herself. She looked stunning. She knew it. This was the dress. "Ladies, can I have a moment alone with my dauguter?" Ambassador Prentiss asks. JJ and Garcia nod leaving the room to give the mother and daughter some space to talk. "You look perfect." She starts out walking towards her daughter.......