Why'd you leave? - Vikklan

All I want is nothing more

To hear you knocking at my door

'Cause if I could see your face once more

I could die a happy man I'm sure

You left me so easily, left me for that girl. She was pretty, I remember that. I know you're happy with her, but I wish you had been happy with me. If only I could get to talk to you again. I'm not even mad anymore.

When you said your last goodbye

I died a little bit inside

I lay in tears in bed all night

Alone without you by my side

It took me a while to understand. At first I was angry, furious even, I punched the wall until pieces of paint was stuck in the blood on my knuckles. My knuckles we're bruised after that. If you'd seen me do it you would've walked up to me and hugged me, kissing the split knuckles. But you weren't there to care for me, no one were. That night was the first of many I cried myself to sleep because of a boy, I mean man, you are 20 after all.

But if you loved me

Why'd you leave me?

Take my body

Take my body

All I want is,

And all I need is

To find somebody.

I'll find somebody like you

(ooh)

Random people on the street came up to us and said that we were perfect for each other, a friend once told me they wanted what we had, our fans said "Relationship goals" even if we hadn't confirmed that we were dating publicly. What a shame. They will probably never get to know now. They are left in the dark of why I'm not uploading whilst everybody around me keep doing their thing, successful as ever, especially you. I have stalked your social media for hours upon hours, you haven't deleted the photos of us from your instagram, you haven't taken down the tweets about us hanging out, it seems like nothing have happened if they look at you. But here am I, drinking in a new bar every night to try to forget about you, to find someone like you.

So you brought out the best of me,

A part of me I've never seen.

You took my soul and wiped it clean.

Our love was made for movie screens.

You made me truly happy, guess I leaned too much on your support to keep that up though. You helped me become happy, carefree, but without your help I would of never been happy, guess that shows through right now. You pushed me in the right direction when I needed it the most, you wiped my past away and created something better. But our love, was it as fake as the actors and actresses on a movie screen?

But if you loved me

Why'd you leave me?

Take my body,

Take my body.

All I want is,

And all I need is

To find somebody.

I'll find somebody.

(ooh)

I have one question, "If you loved me, why did you leave me Vikk?" I ask the heavy silence, tears soaking the sleeves of my sweater.

If you loved me

Why'd you leave me?

Take my body,

Take my body.

All I want is,

And all I need is

To find somebody.

I'll find somebody like you.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello there! This was my first ever one-shot, quite short, just above 500 words...

Anyways, I hope this was a somewhat emotional read? Yes, no?

This was based of the song All I Want by Kodaline (The song in the media if I managed to work that out)

If any of you guys have any song or prompt you would want me to do a one-shot of please send me a message here on wattpad or on twitter.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/sdmnpack                                                                                                                               Tumblr: http://www.sdmnpack.tumblr.com/                                                                                                                   Instagram: https://instagram.com/zwepic

See ya xx