Singalong

So, Hi again.

I've been in Poland since I last posted. School trip, so I spent 23 hours in Poland with another like 120 people. It was fun, but walking out of Stutthof (work camp turned into a gassing camp) felt wrong, just the thought that so many people had been forced in and never got to leave the place... Poland has left me with an insane cold. Anyways, onward to more fun stuff, have this oneshot.

Prompt:

platonic&college! Ethan and Vikk laying on the floor of their dorm, side by side listening to "Hey there Delilah" ((or other various meaningful/sad songs)) while sharing a bottle of whiskey.

Creds: @animatedmello

~~~ 

Two boys lay on the floor. The boys were good friends, only having small disagreements from time to time. The taller of the two, Ethan, had not only a taller but also bigger form in general compared to his tiny companion. 

((I'm so fucking proud of Ethan and his success with losing weight))

Ethans friend, Vikk, was short and tiny at that. The boys looked very different, but they paid no mind to that, as they had a common interest in playing videogames. The two bonded quickly because of it. 

Tonight was however going to be spent getting drunk. The two boys had decided o put their money together and get themselves a nice bottle of whiskey, with their money, nice whiskey meant Jack Daniels. Ethan and Vikk were accustomed to the taste and the burn was a familiar one, the two liked to go out and drink once a week, and cheaper alcohol usually had more of a unpleasant sting to it.

The two friends had quickly screwed open the bottle, taking a few swings each and they started talking. When they felt like they weren't drunk enough to spill everything that's been on their minds Vikk proposed the idea of music. Ethan nodded, making Vikk get up and fetch his laptop. The boys were now sitting up, criss cross apple sauce as their slightly drunken selves had decided to call it, laughing together when they had "made" the name. 

Vikk searched up a song he knew that the both of them would be able to sing along to, before commenting "How about we make this into a game, we have to sing along and the first one to mess up their words or forget the text has to take two shots, and then we move on to a new song?"

"Sounds fun, I'm game" Ethan responded, taking another swig of Jack just for fun.

The well known lyrics of Hey There Delilah begun to stream from the laptops speakers, and neither of the boys had messed up until 2:37 when Ethan started singing a different part to the song that played.

"Ha I win, have your shots bitchboy" Vikk laughed, continuing to sing along to the song quickly afterwards. Ethan shrugged and went to take his two shots, only grimacing a little after he was done. Ethan got to search the next song but instead scrolled down in the reccomended list under Hey There Delilah to find Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.

The song was slow enough that both boys made it through without missing a word so they agreed to take a shot each. The same thing happened with the following song.

Ethan was about to search for the next song when he stopped his movement, turning towards Vikk. "You know what, we've only listened to bare sad music, lets go somewhere crazy" before laughing, shielding the screen from Vikk as he erased his previous search and started typing up something new, laughing to himself.

The duo screamed the lyrics out with ease, continuing on to another High School Musical Song

Which, not surprisingly, was screamed even louder. The two forgot about the game, drinking as they pleased, song after song played until the crack of dawn.

~~~ 

Hope you all enjoyed xD