Black hair Black soul - Vikklan

Lachlan's POV

There was a new student. All the information known about him was that he was from he UK. No one knew anything else. I hope he's going to be nice. I wonder how he looks.

--//--

Vikk or well Vikram Barns was what he introduced himself as. He was both nice and smart. He was adorable, but gave off an aura of 'don't try to fuck with me'. He was really short, with black hair and a small body. His eyes were crystals of melted chocolate and I would gladly drown in them. His features were boyish but he had a personality of a punk.

He wore the typical punk looks with lots of black, ripped jeans, band tees, flannels and bandanas clothed him. A black lip ring and an eyebrow bar made his face just that little edgier.

--//--

2 weeks was all the time it took him to crash down my walls. I felt naked and exposed whenever we did literally anything. My friends thought it was crazy how easy I let him in due to my usually extreme distrustful mindset.

He had me smiling with his stupid puns but it was also him I ended up venting to. Social anxiety and he knew all about it. He put me in situations I wasn't comfortable with but made me focus on him and nothing else. We had gone to a concert, and we were standing in the middle of everyone. It's crazy how he so easily could change parts of my life for the better.

--//--

He brought me to a high school party and I somehow wasn't afraid of being judged by everything that was breathing. We spent the night together. Dancing, drinking, smiling, laughing. Nothing past friendship, but all friendly smiles, jokingly flirting and pecks on each others cheeks to embarrass the other. I was incredibly confused, but it just worked with us.

--//--

Walking around with Vikk was in a way dangerous, because suddenly I had a snapchat notification from him and it was always some type of derpy photo with a caption like "He's the bestest of bitches" or "The jaggiest of them all" or "He's a dick but I love him anyways" and to make it even worse they were always posted on his story for everyone to see. Even worse was when he figured out how to use the filter thingies. But I mean I did the same to him, and we jokingly argued about it over a hundred times, but we knew we did it with love.

--//--

Vikk was a literal punk. Piercings. Tattoos. Only black, grey, an occasional dark blue, purple or green, maybe a maroon. Chokers and studded clothes are definitely his favorite though. His black hair wasn't just black, he'd colored it like an oil-spill through the roots and the underside of the hair. The worst thing, he wasn't like a twig punk like all the myspace users back in 2005 were. His indian heritage gave him a look of always tanned, and he was no twig either. Flat chested but muscled body was literal perfection.

As I said, piercings. I had wanted to get one for a few years, but I had been scared. When I told Vikk, he grabbed my arm, pulled me along out to his matte black Jeep and jumped in the drivers seat, driving me to a tattoo and piercing studio. I quickly got seated and a big guy came up, smiling after recognizing Vikk, grabbing him into a short and hard one armed hug.
"Got new blood with you?" Was the only thing the guy proceeded to say and Vikk just gestured to me. "Piercing, tattoo? What are you thinking?" The man turned to me giving me a somewhat judgemental look. "Ehm, I'd like to get my tongue pierced" I answered quickly.

20$ and 10 minutes later we were walking out the door, and I was immediately messing about with the piercing. It didn't hurt too much. Vikk held my hand through the entire process and made me focus entirely on him.

--//--

If there was one thing that surprised me about Vikk was that whenever he would stay over he'd steal all my sweaters be hoodies. Especially my favorite one, a red one. Some of the times he'd put them on then and there. Other times he'd steal them and put them on before meeting me, just never in front of the school.

--//--

Vikk may be quite an extreme punk. But when it was just us two we could go to diner dates and share milkshakes in true 50's fashion

--//--

I guess that's one thing that kept me drawn to him, his many sides, the small quirks that made up Vikk.

--//--

We had an innocent sleepover once. It was all junk food, movies and pillow forts. Well until one of us accidentally destroyed the fort and we ended up having cute pillow fights. We were using proper cushions and therefore there wasn't any cliche feathers landing in our hair or all over the place. But it was our little cliche moment.

--//--

All my hopes and dreams came crashing down along with Simon. Ew, Simon. He was an inch taller than me, darker hair, more grey in his eyes. But he was a punk, one that was constantly high or drunk off his ass. He was nice to Vikk, apparently, but he seemed like a douche to me. They got together. They spent every wake moment with each other. Simon took Vikk with him back to the UK.

Dear Simon

I hope you know how fucking lucky you are.
How lucky you are to get to see him
How lucky you are to get to converse with him
How lucky you are to get to hear his voice
How lucky you are you get to hear his laugh
How lucky you are you get to touch him
How lucky you are you get to hold him close
And therefore I shall say this
If you dare break his heart, I'm gonna murder you.

--------------------

Hello, hope you liked it
I'm too tired to edit this.
Sorry if there's typos or other mistakes.

Love x Jo