Kitten - Ministar

Vikk's POV

--//--

I had extreme sleeping troubles. Ever since I realized that I was neither normal nor living with my real family. My "parents" had sent me to a doctor, insomnia was what he said. They didn't know that I knew at the time, they thought that we we're similar enough, but when you search for alcohol you find things you did not want to see. My adoption papers were among those things. I was honestly shocked. But it kind of explained things. Had they been my real family they would too have ears and tails, but no it was only me...

--//--

4 years later

--//--

Stressed as ever I still loved my job, my viewers and every friend I have ever made through my gaming content. As I had just finished recording as a preparation for MineCon in London I decided to do a spur of the moment trip to a club. The others we're still recording, but it didn't bother me to go out alone. I changed out of my sweatpants and t-shirt and into a pair of black jeans, the knees cut open and a black t-shirt with the white nirvana logo. I glanced at the small black jewelry box and decided to put in the lip ring I had so rebelliously gotten as a teenager. I grabbed a leather jacket and a pair of black studded leather boots and headed down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen where I snagged a paper and a pen and quickly scribbled out "Gonna go to a club, dunno when I'll be back - Vikk" I put the pen down and the paper on the middle of the table before grabbing my keys and heading out.

A 20 minute walk later and I flashed my identification to the doorman. He lets me in and I'm instantly greeted by partying people and allegretto acoustic sounding through the dark room which somehow still managed to give the club a sophisticated feeling. It riled me up as my mind registered that I actually made my way into a club and planned on some drinking. I made my way towards the bar where I ordered a random drink. After a little while this guy came up to me, and instantly started flirting. As the night progressed we danced, drank and eventually went to his place. He wasn't rushing in any way, it was soft and gentle and that's why I fell for him.

--//--

2 months later

--//--

His once mesmerizing green eyes and blond hair now seemed to be almost scary. He only wanted me for my body. The first time there was a slap. Next time two. My body shook as he rocked his hips against mine. Not because of pleasure, but because of fear. He craved that I said his name. "Leon" eventually left my previously closed tight lips, but my voice didn't show any emotion. But he didn't comprehend that through his pleasured mind. No one reacted any differently when I didn't make it to recordings in time, no matter how long they had been planned in beforehand. No one suspected a thing. It was him, he could hit me, torture me both physically and mentally. But when he threatened to do something to Lachlan after an especially flirty episode of H2M (remember he's basically 19 years old, it's relevant at the time) that's when I said enough to myself.

--//--

6 months later

--//--

It took me many beatings and many scenes of sex to actually say enough. But as I was walking back home from his place, bruised and bloody, my body aching, I couldn't wipe the smile of my face. I was numb to the fact that I was only wearing thin joggers, a t-shirt which was ripped in multiple places because of the recent beating with no jacket, even though it was late spring and there was no warmth in the air. When I entered the house I immediately grabbed one of the beanies laying on the hatrack, and pulled it over my ears, my hair was fluffy enough to hide the ears most of the time, but when pleasured or extremely happy, they usually twitched slightly. With my tall giraffe friends I didn't really want them to know, at least not all of them and right now.