Sick ~ Sidemen (OT7)

They all live together in a house btw.
Simon's POV

At first, Harry became sick after jumping in the sea, in March, because of him losing a challenge. That led to pretty much bedrest for him, high fever and anything else you would expect from jumping in cold water when you shouldn't. As Ethan and I were the ones furthest along with videos at the moment we became his designated caretakers. Of course the others still helped but it was mainly me and Ethan.

Then Ethan became sick too and we roped in JJ to help, he doesn't upload much anyways so it didn't really matter to him. I would have needed 2 or 3 JJ's for us to split the work in half, but cloning people aren't just something you could do with the click of a finger.

Then I became sick, so Vik decided to help. That went along fine until JJ got his man cold and was suddenly incapable to do anything other than eat, sleep and go to the toilet. Tobi then helped and it was okay for a while. By now we had decided to not care and all of us who were sick bunkered up in a room with a special made bed we got when we moved in, it was big enough to fit all 7 of us.

Then Tobi got sick, he's always had a bad immune system and now joined us in sickness, almost worse off than Harry. So now Josh decided that he'd come and help. Vik got stuck with a small cold but still helped Josh take care of us.

~~~

"Are you telling me that all you've done is lay in the bed together?" Josh questioned, during the second day of him helping. "Yes" croaked JJ. "Aren't you supposed to be smart?" He questioned and glanced at me and Tobi. "What have they done wrong?" Ethan asked, a smug smile on his face.

"You guys not getting up to do things and laying in a room of sickness will only make you more sick. It would be better to space out and even better if you all shower or bathe right now and then we'll all go outside and at least sit for a little while, the weather is fantastic and you all need the vitamins and fresh air" Josh scolded and we all nodded, getting out of bed and following his instructions.